Chapter 12: Grand Magus

Shirou here, Warrior, Rogue, White Mage and Black Mage, this is the usual team formation in games. I wonder if it applies in another world.

^

"I am the 3rd Hero. Shizuku Mea, the Grand Magus!"

After stating that, the so-called Shizuku Mea proudly raise her chest as if showing the pride of a Grand Magus.

"Why are you attacking indiscriminately? Dont you know its dangerous? What if its other people? "

With the barrage of questions the Grand Magus doesnt know how to respond after some moment. I think she just realized it.

"O-of course I already know that there are no people around. "

The Grand Magus turns her head to the side avoiding my sight.

"Anyway the issue is you! Stop asking questions, it should be I, the Grand Magus, doing the questioning! "

The Grand Magus took her ground and regained her composure.

"Oh really, then why would a Grand Magus, who is an entitled Hero, with a very high status to the kingdom, go to a town at the borders of the kingdom without a single guard or helper? "

"T-that..."

"And also how can you prove that you're a Hero, can you show me a concrete evidence? "

The Grand Magus began to close and open her little mouth not knowing what to say and when she saw me smirking at her, she puffed her cheeks like a kid who can't control her anger.

"Y-you're a bully!! "

After screaming that, she ran away from that alley to the crowds.

However I really did realize that she is a Hero after looking at her status.

Shizuku Mea | Grand Magus Lvl 30
Title: Hero

I don't know what she did but the other details about her status was blocked by an artifact or something, possibly.

After finishing the mess I returned to the dining area and saw Yuki eating with Elise.

"Sorry I have to finish something. "

"Ah just what did you do Shirou, you shouldn't make the food wait you know. "

Looking at the dishes there is a soup with vegetables and sliced meat. There is also bread, and fried vegetable. Looking at the girls plate they are already half-way done.

"You should try to add the bread to the soup it would be more delicious. "

"That's right, its really delicious."

Before I begin, Elise reminded me, so I shred half of the bread and added it to the soup. After mixing it for a bit the soup got sticky but its just right on. I take one bite and indeed it truly taste good. I think I can eat it all day.

"So what can you say about it? "

The girls look at me expectantly waiting for my answer.

"Yup it really taste good! "

After I said that we continued eating and chatting for a while then a sound came.

*ding ding*

The door bell sounded and when I looked there, two beauties are walking in. However, the eyes of the shorter one met with mine and was surprised.

""Its you again!""

The girls on my table and the one together with the companion of that girl looked together with question in their eyes.

"Do you know her? " "Do you know him? "

""I don't! "

When we answered together, the girls became more suspicious. But I just avoided their gazes but didn't expect that she would also do the same.

"Its obvious that you know her. Tell me who is she? "

Yuki questions me like a husband caught cheating. And also, Elise who is on the side, have the same questioning gaze in  her eyes that are currently wet.

*** At the other side***

" Who is he? Are you sure you don't know him? You should introduce your you know? "

Her face became beet red from the embarrassment of her questioning but didn't answer answer instead threw a piercing gaze at Shirou.
***
"Okay I'll tell you but don't tell anyone."

I go near the two and whispered, "She is the 3rd Hero...."

I tell the two what happened earlier but I omitted some details because Elise is here.