Chapter 8: Dungeon

Shirou here, in anime's and mangas, the fights are at ultra high-speed to the point where you can mistake it for teleportation. I wonder if its possible here.

~~~~~~~~~~∆~~~~~~~~~~

As we enter the western forest domain it was an entirely different aura.

Its a strange feeling of anxiety and nervousness. Must be the feeling of excitement.

Along the way while I am observing the surrounding I heard a familiar sound. *ping*

I opened my AR (augmented reality) to check it and there it is, [Crisis Perception] acquired.

" Yuki, do you have the [Crisis Perception] skill? "

" Yeah, I got it yesterday. "

What the.... Yesterday she says, she could've at least said it when she got it.

" I-is that so... I only got it now "

When I tried to use it I waited for a moment but something showed up..

[ Unable to activate due to lack of stats ]

What the heck, do passive skills even need requirements!?

So does that mean that I have the skill but its not even working?

" Yuki, is there some sort of requirements for [Crisis Perception]? "

" What are you talking about, its a passive skill right, so why would it need requirements "

That's right but why....

***
During our travel we encountered some monsters. Some are rabbits, wolves and wild boars.

What's interesting is they drop items. The monsters will turn into smoke after a few minutes and leave a magic shard and sometimes drops some item.

What we have now are 4 pelts, 2 boar meat, 6 rabbit fur and 10 undead bone dust. We also got 36 magic shards.

Thank goodness, if we open our AR, there is also an infinite inventory where we put all the items.

Mysteriously we haven't encountered any goblins yet.

As for the quest, we can't really cheat on it because if we take quests it will be registered in our adventurers card, and when I use appraisal on it this shows up...

***
Name: Kazuma Shirou
Job : Swordsman
Rank-E
Affinity: Unknown
Lvl 3 HP: 25 MP: 10 Str-12 Int- 4 Vit- 7 Men- 8 Agi- 7 Luck- 10

Quest Registered:
Goblin Subjugation x5 (0/50)
Wolf Subjugation x3 (4/30)
Undead Subjugation x2 (14/20)
***

Looking at my stats, I am surprised. Especially my luck. It increased a lot. I don't know its use though.

Good thing the undead skeletons are quite frail. Simply by smashing their backbone, they would stop moving.

With Yuki's 100+ stats, the process was really fast and when she hit the undead skeletons, they practically get flown away.

As for the wolves, they are really ferocious. And yet again, it was Yuki that got most of them. I only managed to kill one.

Being restricted really is difficult.

Before long, we found a few adventures around. There's also some guards and peddlers. I approached one of the guards and ask.

" Is there a dungeon here? "

" A new kid huh.. Yeah go right there and you will see an entrance. It is 20 floors deep and every 5 floors is a safe area. Once you get at the 20th floor, if its your first time you can receive a blessing after that even if you repeatedly pray there you won't get another one. "