Chapter 11: Meeting A Hero

Shirou here, I miss those times when the exam are close and everyone is studying really hard while I'm there sitting and playing with my phone.

"Ummm... Thanks for saving us "

After the battle, Cecil together with her parents came to the three of us and gave their appreciation. However those spectators are still clamoring about the event and its getting louder.

"Hey you, what happened here? "

One of the soldier with a red bandana on his shoulder guard pointed at me and asked.

"I don't really understand myself, these guys just went in and killed that guy "

"Hoh.."

The soldier looked at me with scrutinizing gaze, trying to know if i'm telling the truth. That's when Elise stepped up and spoke.

"I saw what happened here and they attacked indiscriminately. One of them even laid their eyes on us and was planning to assault us together with their so called Young Master. "

"Elise! So you were here, can you elaborate? "

Oh, he believed her in instant I wonder if she is popular among the city guard.

"Well this guy said...."

As Cecil explains the situation to the soldier, I saw that not far from here, another group was approaching.

"I think we should get going now, it will get troublesome later "

I pay my respects to Cecil's parents and asked for the key to our room.

When we got to our room only then did I realize that we're staying together in one room.

"Ah... You should take the bed."

When I looked at Yuki's face it is beet red from ear to nose. It seems she only realized it just now.

"Ummm... If you want, we can....."

Yuki's volume becomes lower with every word she says but I understand what she's implying.

"I-if you insist."

I sat down on the bed first and faced the left side. Then Yuki followed after me facing the right side. A moment of silence ruled the place until our stomach growled, as if it can't take the situation.

""Ahahah!!""

We laughed for a while until we controlled ourselves. We never realized that we are already lying and facing each other on the bed.

"Should we get our lunch? "

"Yeah, let's go. Finally it will be normal food."

We went down the stairs after we left our equipment in the room. By the way, each room have a chest for items and a key to protect it.

The ruckus below the inn finally resolved however the issue where the trouble makers are now is a mystery. I forgot to expel them from my dimension.

"Ah can you get my order Yuki, I'll be going to take care of something first. "

I went to the back alley for a moment and checked if there's anyone. Once I confirmed that no one is approaching I began my business.

"[20th Dimension: Expel Humans]"

After reciting the command, all those people earlier that was sent inside the dimension got expelled. When they got out, some are dead tired, injured and in a worst condition. I thought that they would at least be alright until now but it seems it is also difficult for them. After all, the 20th Dimension is a thick rain-forest with different wild species of animals.

"[Paralyze: Limit 5 Hours]"

Since it will get troublesome again if they scream I paralyzed them. Now then, what should I do to them.

After thinking for a bit I got an idea.

"[Befuddle: Memories of 2 hour ago]"

With this they wont remember a thing. However, before I could even leave a crackling sound resounded behind me and in but a moment I bent forward and a lightning ball passes me.

"Who?"

I turn around and saw a silhouette of woman. As if she didn't hear me, a fireball was fired at me next.

With my mind, I willed it to disappear and so the fire ball didn't hit me. The woman was surprised, after all what she launched at me is quite huge.

"How?" (silhouette woman)

The woman asks in confusion however I asked as a retort.

"You should introduce yourself first you know, and its rude to attack without a reason."

"Ugh.."

"Hey, a woman shouldn't do that sound you know." I retort this in my mind.

The woman falters but composed herself again and answers.

"I am the third Hero. Shizuku Mea, the Grand Magus."