Chapter 9: Inn

Shirou here,there are moments where you have to trust your gut feeling...

After we received our rewards our total fund is now 9 Silver coins. And so we can afford the inn life style now.

" Yuki, let's stay in an inn from now on. "

" Hmmmm... Okay~ "

We are about to go to the adventurers guild when we stumbled upon Elise  patrolling. It seems she's quite troubled judging from her movements.

"Elise-chan~ "

Before I can even approach her, Yuki called for her.

" Ah, Shirou and Yuki "

" Is there something wrong? " Shirou

" No, well, actually I was pick pocketed yesterday and I'm troubled as to where I'm suppose to sleep tonight "

Yuki was thinking for a moment then said..

" Then why don't you come with us, we are looking for an inn so don't worry our treat "

And so Elise became our guide on the way.

The girls are in good terms and while walking they often talk and laugh about something, sometimes they will look at my direction and giggles.

Though I'll be able to hear what they are talking about if I use  my skill I didn't do it, after all it's a girls talk.

After a few minutes we finally got there.

" Rose Inn is at that corner, they have good food and good attitude and the price is good "

At the corner we can see a placard carved with a rose symbol.

" Oh it looks nice "

Indeed like what Yuki said the building looks nice, but what about the inside.

" Good morning! Welcome to the Rose Inn! Is it for stay or dine? "

A lively girl came and greet us.

" Ah Cecil, we'd like to stay "

" If that's the case, ummmm.... "

The girl looks at us three and then stares at me.

" Guhehehe... Ara Elise-chan has found a man~ So will this be a single room?~ "

" ...... "

Elise turns silent with a red face looks at my direction shyly.

Please don't look at me like that, see, the by-passers are looking at me with disgust and jealousy in their eyes. I inwardly sighed to myself. Still I'd like that idea in the future.

" Geez don't joke like that, its not like we're dating or something. "

Ah, she look disappointed when I said that.

After we got to the reception area, 5 men wearing  polished leather armor and gaudy sword on their waist.

" Under the order of young master all of you get fuck out! "

The 5 men began making a fuss and the adventures in the parlor began to curse. It seems even Cecil the receptionist is having trouble coping with the fuss.

" Who the hell are ya! "

Someone yelled back however..

*pu*

One of the men thrusts his sword forward and stabbed the man in the throat.

Screams filled the area, some even began fleeing for their lives. When I glanced at Cecil, she was pale as a sheet of paper.

Well it is understandable, after all, killing within the town is forbidden yet these guys did so without batting an eye.

It is either they have a powerful backer or simply arrogant.

When the men laid their eyes at Cecil, Elise and Yuki, they began to laugh and grin obscenely.

" You three, come with us and service our young master then service us. "

" Hahaha! That's right, if you know what's best for you. "

Tears began to roll down Cecil's face, while Elise have a dark look on her face while shaking. However, Yuki have a look of disgust as if looking at bugs when she saw the looks of the men.

Author's Note : Please pardon me for not updating regularly, but please be assured that I "might" be able to update at least once a month.

Thanks for reading!!!