Chapter 26 - Destiny

*Niall's P.O.V.*

"What the hell was going on in here earlier? When I was eavesdropping I heard arguing and then I heard voices, but I didn't hear what you guys were saying" Louis said, entering my room, not even bothering to knock.

"You were eavesdropping?"

"Of course I was! I'm right next door, it's not like it's hard"

"Bet you're glad we weren't having sex" I joked.

"That's actually why I moved my bed to the wall I share with you. It used to be by the wall I share with Vic, but he and Monique are noisy, not that you and Alicia were any better. After you and Alicia broke up, I moved my bed and have gotten fantastic sleep ever since, except for when you wank"

"Thank you for that story Louis" I chuckled.

"No problem. Now you should return the favor by telling me what happened earlier"

"To cut a long story short, Skye and I were talking about how we broke up and we ended up arguing and then we talked it out and now we're back together"

"You and Skye are back together?"

"Yeah"

"That's great!"

"Harry won't think so" I told him.

"Harry barely knew her. Besides, he'll find a new girl sooner or later"

"That's true"

"We should go celebrate!"

"Okay" I agreed.

"Great! I'll go get Liam, Vic, Percy and Zayn and I'll see if Harry and his cousin are around and ask if they wanna join"

"Alright, I'll go take a wee before we go"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Louis couldn't find Harry and his cousin, so the rest of us went to a club without them.

I went straight to the bar and got a Guinness. I haven't partied in a long time and I plan on having a good time tonight and getting so shit-faced I can't remember it.

"Been a while since we partied" Louis said as he and the others appeared beside me, also getting their drinks.

"I was just thinking the same thing" I told him.

After I drank a couple of Guinness' I was starting to feel a buzz and eventually we were all slurring about how great it was that Skye and I were back together.

We kept drinking and partying hard until the DJ announced that the club will be closing for the night soon.

"Already? What time is it?" I asked.

"Nearly 3 a.m." Liam replied, looking at the watch he was wearing today. He has like 138,975 watches. How many watches does one person need?

"Guess we better get a cab" Vic slurred.

"I already did" Liam replied.

"Surprise" I slurred sarcastically.

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means you're being a dad" Zayn explained.

"I'm not being a dad! It's called being responsible, something you guys should try"

"If I didn't know any better, I'd think Liam was scolding us" Louis slurred as we made our way outside.

"I'm not scolding anyone. I'm just saying you guys need to be more responsible"

We rolled our eyes and piled into a cab mocking Liam all the way back to the frat house.

Once we got back to the frat house, I stumbled upstairs to my room, pulled my shirt and jeans off and passed out on my bed.
__________________________

(A/N)

I SERIOUSLY NEED NIALL'S FUCKING CLOSET! (And a shopping spree to fill it😉😊)

💋 -TVo