jordan

Jordan pov ~

Alright so i didnt mean to just tell her to get in the car like that but shit i aint got time to talk.

" Alright so uhm how do you know Tony, and how you know i know him ". "The streets duh, i guess they trying to find me and kill me saying I'm TRYING to take over their streets. Pssh naw i aint trying i am". "hahahaha pssh ahahaaa " . The hell she just bust out laughing. I'm talking she getting weak.

" Fuck you laughing for?" . " Man please, Tony's boss will take yo ass out. I mean i can't stand Tony right now but that don't mean he weak and that don't mean he won't kill yo ass!".

I was shocked, she got some nerves. Dropping my ego and  shit.

"pssh yeah we gone see". "mmhm ok so now we need to get to what I'm really here for, you want it in the car or go somewhere?". "uh let's go to your place". "see we can't do that". "why not" . "you to fucking nozy ".

See her mouth is gone get her in trouble and i don't even know her like that. Matter of fact i don't even want to have sex no more.

" So anyways i don't want to have sex no more, get out" . " what the actually fu-, wooh nigga you just waisted my time and my money time. Don't pull back up to this hoee no more.". "Shidd whatever i won't with you and that slick ass mouth bye hoe".

Her eyes widened like she aint never been called a hoee. Uhh look at the job you do dumb ass.

She just walked away pissed. And to a car. Guess she's going home. Haha i fucked up get money for the day.

-2hours later-

Damn damn damn. I got to thinking about ole girl earlier. Actually i don't even know her name. I don't even know her like that. And now she'll prolly never talk to a nigga again.

I punched the wall. Fuckkk.

Aha yeah right not talk to me again. I'm Jordan mf' thomas. The sexiest person alive.... See there go my bipolar disorder (BD) again. I mean yeah I'm crazy but i can handle it some time. I aint like most niggas who got BD and its a story to why they do. Shidd i just got it and i don't play that bull shit.

--knock knock knock--

Who the hell knocking on my door at 11pm. I aint even fully take over the streets yet, so i know it aint one of my niggas telling me we got some shit to do.

" Who is it?".

"kassy baby " ... Shit shit fuck shit . What the hell she want.. Dang she like roaches once you get em and get rid of em, its always that one little fucker to come back.

I half way opened the door.

"Fuck you want kassy?". "well you see i got in some trouble". "ohhkkaee what that got to do with me? Not shit so by-". "well actually i used you as my cover up" . She looks around at everything outside but me. I still didn't let this hoee in. Fuck she using me as a cover up for. See this when my BD start kicking in. Cause dummies like her. Woohsahh. Calm down Jordan, cause right now I'm bound to beat this bitchh ass if she got some niggas trying to kill me. I'm trying to stay on the DL until i get this drug business on top. Stupid hoe. Ahh see when i get mad all these curse words just come out and i don't even be knowing.

"Fuck you mean you used me as a cover imma beat yo ass girl if somebody trying to kill me because of you". "ugh let me in and I'll explain". Lord knows i don't want to let her in but i did. So i just stared  at her in disgust for a second.

"mmhm yeah come in trick". She walked in. " don't be calling me no trick". "ahh shut the hell up and sit down".

A/N--

Soo uhm i think these chapters are short. But when i write them they seen long because I'm writing on my phone. And it takes for ever. There for I'll update everyday so more chapters will come.

"