chapter whatever

Tony pov-

Alright so i pull up to my bosses crib. He been blowin my phone up.

" yo where Mr Bossman Waddson at ?" I asked one of the crew members named Sony. Hr blew that loud out his mouth and you could see the smoke go in whirls. Well somebody who finally know how to smoke right. I might have to come back down here and smoke one with em, when I'm done with Waddson' .

" *cough cough* that nigga up stairs in his office"

"Alright imma be back down in a minute to come match one with you, so don't smoke yo lungs out till you mess with the king". He start chuckling.

" ahaa ahh nigga I'm waiting you aint seen the king of smoking till you smoked with Sony *cough*"

"yeah whatever nigga I'll be back"

"bet" . "bet".

I barely know this Sony nigga and i can already tell he bouta be my nigga asap. Well add soon as we get each others trust. Cause if he try to fuck me over imma have to end his life. Plain and simple.

Ooh and guess who i met today. This new nigga name Jordan. The one that's trying to take over the streets and doing a very good job at staying low. But imma talk about that later.

I walked in his office. To my surprise he was just sitting there snaking a black. But when he saw me he got angry expression. Now this a big nigga so i got a little scared.

"well if it isn't Mr. Tony always late should i put a cap in em bitchh nigga not answering the phone when a nigga call London.". Now why would he go and give me a new name. Nah I'm playing but he just called me a bitchh nigga and now i aint playing.

"well sir Waddson i had women problems so i can fucking explain".

"Tony please you make the girl prostitute dumb ass so there fore you have hoee problems or whore problems or skank problems our slut problems, you pick?". I just stare at him this foo' get on my mutherfuckin nerves.

"anyways......what you need?"

"hmm what do i need? Let's start with my money, 20 grand i missed because yo retard ass want to come on yo own fucking time, so you know what that mean." . Ohh shit he gone murder me.

"Punishment but I'm not got kill you maybe. I'm just gone cut yo pay all money you earn bring to me and I'll give your what i want out of it." .

What hell no, i got gambling debts to pay of and he trying to cut my pay. Them mexicos already on my ass. So it really don't matter one of them fools gone kill me anyways.

Unless i get out of this.

Damn damn damn.

"you have got to be kidding me?"

"no Tony that's what the Fuck i was thinking when you didn't show up and i missed all that fucking money so I'm going to take out of your money until i get that twenty g's that you made me miss dummy".

Fuuuuuckk.

"man whatever I'm out this bitchh" i walked out. Now I'm really bouta go get high with this Sony nigga. Got my mind all over the place.

Ole bitchh ass.

A/N -

OK TO BE HONEST I FUCKING HATE DOING TONY POINT OF VIEW. BUT YOU HAVE TO SEE WHERE EVERY BODY IS COMING FROM AND WHAT THEY ARE DOING SO I HAVE TO. LIKE BOOKS ARE SO BORING WHEN YOU CAN'T TELL WHAT THE OTHER PERSON IS THINKING AND FEELING.

SO I KNOW I'M THE AUTHOR AND THAT'S WHY I HAVE THE FUCKING RIGHT TO HATE TONY'S PART. YOU GUYS HAVE TO LOVE IT OUR AT LEAST ACT LIKE YOU DO SO I CAN KEEP WRITING HIS STUPID ASS PART.