I might be salty

READ AUTHORS NOTE AT END #always important

Alicia pov-

Alright so I'm sitting in this hotel thinking about sexy ass dude from earlier. Damn i don't even know his name. But he got me fucked up talking to me like that. Like Tony didn't even treat me like that when we first met. I mean it really wasnt the first time. But idgaf. Then he put me out his car.

I was Hella salty. And pissed, i couldn't even stay out there and do that no more.

And i wonder what kind of ties him and Tony got gOing on. Oh yeah then this nigga had the nerve to tell me he gone get Tony on me.

The Fuck. Nigga I'm a grown ass women you can't get nobody on me.

Just thinking about it got me ready to bust him in his shit.

I walk up to my suit case and get a pajama outfit out. Which was black sweats and a white tank top. One of the 5 or 10 outfits i had packed until i get my other stuff from Tony's house.

I walked to turn on the shower in the hotel.

The water didn't come on.

Hell nah what the Fuck. I'm in a hotel and the water not working in this room. I gotta find a new hotel tomorrow fa'sho. I got my clothes and picked up my Jordan slides. I walked to the next hotel room.

Hell yes i said it. I walked to the next hotel room. I rather take a shower in a strangers hotel room than be dirty. I mean what the worst can happen ? We're at a hotel. Now if i was in a house i damn sure wouldn't go knock on my neighbors door. They might be on that serial killer shit.

So i walk to hotel room 17-T.

___knock knock knock___

I hear some one coming.

"who the Fuck its knocking at a hotel room at 10 o damn clock and i aint order no dang room service ".

Well out of what i just heard from the other side of the door its a guys hotel room and he sound angry. Maybe i should have went to the hotel room across from me where i saw the blonde chick go into earlier. But nah she looked a little off, and by off i mean bisexual. And lord knows I'm straighter than a line.

#strictly dickly

#pipeline straight

#tree's over tunnels

#suckers before snickers

Shood yall get the point. It aint no doubt in my mind that that i aint straight.

Anyways he just opened the door.

" Ohh uhm sir I'm sorry to disturb you, i just need to take a shower. ".

"ok seriously what wrong with your Water and don't call me sir I'm only 20, like who the hell knocks on some ones HOTEL ROOM door to take a shower, you don't even know me".

"ok mr.fine 20 year old my fucking water doesn't work and i just want to use your shower, I'm 18 and I'm fine as hell, so pipe down ?" .

"you know to want to use my shower in my hotel room you sure do have a smart mouth,  and yeah you're fine as hell and i like how you have the nerve to come of so strong to a stranger when i could be a serial killer, and thanks i know I'm sexy but i rather not go flaunting it around you know?!".

Then he winked at me. Lol i couldn't help but laugh at his statement, this bouta be my nigga.

Calm down I'm talking my nigga as in my home boy, boy friend. You feel me ?

"pssh yeah right if i would attempt to let you hit right now you would let me in without thinking about killing me so chill, plus we both agree that I'm fine so why not !?".

"Alright i like you come in".

"that's what i thought".

I can already tell this dude gone try and pull game. He fine asf', and i am a prostitute so who knows i might let him hit. Ohh me and my slutty ways.

This is going to be long shower.

"so whats your name just incase you do try and kill me and i escape i can report yo ass?" . He started cracking up I mean if i was him i would laugh to because I'm funny but i was dead serious.

" haha haha shut the hell up. And tell me your name ".

"this is going to be fun my names Taylor but if i were a serial killer i obviously wouldn't tell you my name, there for I'm not a serial killer !".

He bet not be lying our Imma have to pop his ass.

"mmhm who knows i don't know you so for all i know you could be lying about your name smart ass!"

"your smart but whatever go take your fucking shower, so we can finish this conversation".

"nigga don't rush me".

A/N-

ALRIGHT SO I MADE THIS CHAPTER WHILE I WAS WAITING FOR THE VOTE AND COMMENT SO IF THIS THIS IS POSTED ITS BECAUSE I GOT THE VOTE AND COMMENT OR BECAUSE IT TOOK TO LONG TO WAIT FOR SOMEBODY TO VOTE OUR COMMENT, AND I REALLY WANT TO FINISH THIS STORY SO I CAN GO BACK AND READ MY WORK.

***vote vote vote***comment comment comment***

(NOT THAT THIS CHAPTER WAS ALLOT SHORTER AND I JUST WENT BACK THROUGH IT AND ADDED ALT OF THINGS TO THE CONVERSATION WITH TAYLOR. SO BTW THERE CONVO WANT ORIGINALLY MADE LIKE THAT I FUCKING FIXED IT MORE SO BE GRATEFUL 10_29_13

Peace love bugs ;)!! )