Meeting for the first time

Alicia p.o.v ~

Shidd that nigga got me messed up calling me out my name. I was to heated. So mad that if he would've hit me, for the first time we would of been lockin'. I walked out like a muthafuckin me Gee, after I put that ass in check.

I drove my car to the abandoned parking lot, that most girls park at. Then walked to my side of the corner. As I walked up I saw my homie Karina. She out here to help put her lil sister through college.

" ayee wassup chicka " Karina my mexican home girl said as I walked up. " hey watsup mami, tonight runnin slow ?

" yeah you know mami but aye im going with dude right here. Stay safe ". I just nodded and she walked off.

Damn I been standing here for a hour and aint nobody pulled up.Well except some old fools that look like they in they sixties. And I refuse to ride or suck an old saggy crunchy dusty dick.

I'll give it thirty more minutes. Then im gone. Fuck that nigga money, he'll have to wait until tomorow.

" lil mama come here " some dude said.

Finally goddamn.

" hmm sexy it"ll be 500$ " I said with a flirty tone and flashed my white pearly teeth ! " iight hop in shawty " I did so. This nigga fine as fuck, shidd might be cuter than Tony.

Shh I usually don't give that good of a fuck. But him, shidd i'll ride the fuck out of him ;)

A/N ~

PLEASE read and COMMENT. and VOTE. Inbox me for ideas and help with book covers !! Ill update tomorow.

PEACE LOVES <3