Got me messed up

( VERY STRONG LANGUAGE AND LITTLE SEX SCENE, IF DONT LIKE THOSE THINGS. THEN UHH THIS BOOK IS NOT FOR YOU TO READ BUT IF SO BE MY GUEST AND READ READ READ !! )

Alicia pov ~

So we just pulled up to this house. It was nice, but im ready to get this shit over with. We got out the car and walked to the porch, of course I waited as he unlocked the door, too im guessing his house.

Alright, I thought to myself. Time to get down to buissness and take my ass home. I walked up to him kissing him.

Rubbing my hands up and down his body. I pulled off his shirt. Goddamn look at his body. I could lick the sweat off his abs. " mmhm ". I heard him groan. Shit too caught up in my nasty ass thoights.

" er sorry " I mumbled, then i climbed on the bed with him.

" mmhm aii daddy " I moaned as I rode his d*ck. He flipped me over and started grinding inside of me. " ahh " he groaned. I knew he was about to cumm and im coming with him. He pulled out and I started sucking him up. He grabbed a hand full of my hair. So my head was going up and down.

He came, I came. Then we just sat there for a good 10 minutes, trying to catch our breath. Whew that was the best damn fuck I've had since i started this bullshit of a job.

" iight im bouta bounce, gimmie my money and we wont have no problems " I said, you gotta be tough doing this shit. Fagget niggas be trying to get over you on yo money. And I don't play that shit. Fuck around and get ya d*ck cut off.

As asked, he handed me 600 bucks.

I threw one of the hundreds back at him. " it was only 500 bucks ". " I know but god damn I aint had a fuck like that in a minute " he was excited, but then I saw a hint of regret in his eyes. I dont know why though. But shidd it's time for me too leave. " well thankyou peace " and with that I walked out. Acting like his d*ck game was'nt that good. But it was all an act. His d*ck game was on point.

Anyways my mind was still wondering about what I saw in his eyes.

Whatever it probably was just a spare of the moment thing. I've had it happen before. I made it back to my car. And drove home bumping to Lil Wayne ft. Trina Wousers. This my song.

( a/n that really is my song frfr lol )

Ahh I started rappin since I had this on repeat. It was the beggining again.

My tongue is a uzie my dick is a AK My tongue is a uzi my dick is a AK. My tounge go BDDD my dick go BAH.

Anyways I finally made it to the house. The lights was out. But Tony' car was outside.

This nigga never in the dark. Shidd whatever. I walked up too our room knowing that we gone talk about me going off earlier. Just my luck. I walked im and saw Tony fucking some ratchet hoe. " ahh hell nah " they both jumped and looked at me. I always knew Tony was fucking other hoes, but not in the house on the bed I fucking sleep in. You already know i started taking off my earing bouta kick both they ass. As soon as I flew towards that hoe. This bum nigga want to hold me back. " yeah that's right Tony control yo hoe before she get the hands " I gave her a death glare. " that bitch got me gucked up . Let me down Tony right fucking now " I was screaming and kicking doing everything I could to get out his tight ass hold. " nah Mani get out and Alicia chill out ". " I tried calming down but I still got his ass. " iight boo im gone call you later " she said in her high pitched ass voice.

Hell no I flew towards her ass and popped her in her jaw. But nah thiss nigga Tony grabbed me again.

" Mani get out im not gone tell you again " he said.

Err I was dead ass pissed. But that stupid hoe left without another word.

I could'nt even look at his ass.

" man Alicia what the fuck was that " he said. Is he dumb or some shit. The fuck he mean what was that. I cant deal. So I ignored his ass.

" hello damn, I said WHAT WAS THAT ? " Hold up, is he yelling ? I think so.

" hmm ohh what was that, THAT WAS NOTHING EXCEPT FOR YOU HAD SOME RUN DOWN HOE IN THE BED I SLEEO IN, FUCK WRONG WITH YOU. I MEAN I ALWAYS KNEW YOU WAS FUCKIN OTHER HOES BUT NOT IN MY BED. YOU KNOW ITS REAL FUNNY HOW YOU WONT FUCK ME FOR WHAT YOU HAVE ME DO. BUT YOU WILL GO AND FUCK SOME OTHER HOE WHO DOING THE SAME DAMN THING VOLUNTARINGLY THOEE. " I said, ooh I was hype, he lucky I don't pop him in his shit. Im chill thoee, im threw with his ass.

" I'ts coo thoee " I stated more calmly. " Im done with you and this shit. I'll be out this hoe tonorow morning " He looked dead at me when I said that. The fuck.

" hell nah Alicia who the fuck you talking to like that. I swear on life I will beat yo ass tonight. And you cant leave me girl I love you. But how you been talking lately aint gone cut it. Get ya ass in bed and go to sleep. snd think on how you been acting before I have to put yo ass in check again " . Shidd I brushed that nigga off.

" Tony im dead ass not listening to you. I will go to sleep though. On the couch nigga. Goodnight, im out this hoe in the morning " I stated witj confidence. Shidd tonight gone be the night we lock if he touch me.

" yeah whatever we gone see about that shit tomorow, you only leaving me one way, and that's through death ". Woah there, his words scared the fuck outa me. Because Tony was a man of his word. But I just brushed him off and went to sleep on the couch.

Tomorow will be a long day.

A/N ~

WOAHH ALICIA GOT SOME CONFIDENCE HUH. THAT WAS CRAY. I DIDNT GET MY VOTE OR COMMENT BUT I GOT 2 MORE READS SO I UPDATED. PLEASEEE VOTE AND COMMENT. I RATHER YOUU COMMENT THOEE.

PEACE LOVES <3