Tony

Man I cant believe that Alicia thought I was going to have sex with her. Hell no. Don't get me wrong I love mami and all. But shidd once i pay off my debt from gambling, she can stop.

Alicia never knew i gambled, because if she did. She would try and leave a nigga. Can't let that happen. I'll make it up to her tonight, just not with sex.

"nigga hurry the fuck up and get yo slow ass to this wharehouse" boss man said as I walked outside to get in my car. " iight im on the way now" I hung up before he could say anything else. He boss and all but I dont like that controlling shit. Obviously he got a report that some nigga was trying to take him out, and run the streets of Las Vegas.

I checked my pockets looking for my keys. Fuck they wasnt in there. I opened the garage and my car was gone.

Oh hell nah. Alicia took my motherfuckin car. Ooh imma beat her ass. Right after boss beat mine. And to think I was gone be nice to her tonight. Fuck that.

So I called up the lil homie that goes to Alicia school. Told him as soon as her ass pull up and get out drag her back to my damn car and bring her here.

Twenty minutes later they pulled up. Boss and the crew was blowing up my phone. I just knew as soon as I got there I was in for it.

I waited till they walked in. I heard them arguing because Allen would'nt let her go. Fiesty is what brought me to Alicia. As soon as they walked in, I saw that Alicia had a big ass red mark on her face. I know this nigga didnt smack Alicia.

"yoo what the fuck happened to yo face" my voice getting high. I dont like nobody hurting Alicia. But me if I have to. " haha" she said sarcastically. I glared at her to let her know i wasnt in the mood. "ok ok dip-shit over here smacked me, because I wouldnt get in the car with him" then she glared at him.

My anger grew. " nigga who the fuck said you could smack my girl ?? ". " yo Tony my bad but lil mama here dont listen " he said scared. "man whatever go handle boss man for me, get the fuck out. Next time you touch my girl imma pop a bullet between yo mutherfucking eyes" I said, anger clear across my face. He just nodded in responce, then left quickly.

My head snapped to Alicia. Fear all in her eyes. But I did not care right now. "yo the fuck wrong with you taking ny car" she didnt answer. "HELLO" I snapped. She looked at me crazy. "bitch if you dont answer my question" she looked me in my eyes. Unexpectedly she smacked me. "nigga you got me fucked up, not in all the 3 years we've been together have you called me a bitch. All the shit I take from you. Fuck you. I took the motherfucking car so you couldnt go anywhere and I could suprise you tonight. but fuck that and fuck you" she said with watery eyes. I couldnt let her think she won. But I was speechless. She was right I never called her that. But I never thought she would get mad like that after all the bigger shit i've done to her.

"uhuh who th-" she cut me off. "nope save it you can beat my ass later. I got to go make 'your' money. by". And with that she left. To go hit the streets. Im hella salty and mad.

For the first time I actually feel bad. I dont know if it's because she stood up to me or that I didnt get to reply.

I'll deal with her later. For now I got to go to the wharehouse.

A/N ~

I UPDATED PLEASE VOTE AND COMNENT WHAT YOU THINK.

PEACE LOVES <3