trying to pull game

Taylor pov- (remember the dude from the last chapter at the hotel)

Shawty was bad. And she had swag. Shh I'm talking big ole booty, boobies is alright they like c_cupp. Aint the biggest but she still look good.

Aha and you already know what I'm tryna do.

Yeahp you right. Shower sex nigga.

Whoops looks like i have to pea.And you already know my slick ass walked in the bathroom. Like it was fine and dandy.

(A/N I'M GONE START PUTTING EVERY CONVERSATION IN BOLD FROM HERE ON OUT CUZ I AINT GOT TIME TO KEEP PUTTING SOME QUOTATION MARKS JUST TO HELP KNOW WHO SAID WHAT. SO KISS THAT GOOD BYE AND SAY HELLO TO BOLD, CONTINUE READING!!)

» yo what the hell are youu doing get out.

» uhm no your in my hotel room youu get out and i have to pea.

She jumped out the shower hella quick and put a towel around her. All you seen was ass bounce.

»eww hell no boy you triflen im out this hoe

I walked out the bathroom into the little living room piece while she got dressed.

»uh no you didnt just call me a boy im a grown ass man and i was just playin you know i just wanted to see some ass

»boy you are so bold, what if i was one of those cranky bitches who slid niggas who just talk about they but like?? Hmm

» hmm i wouldn't care because your little as fuck and i could just hold you down

» lmao youu got balls

» yeah i do, you want to see them ??;)

She looked stunned by my question then gave me that "nigga i knew you was gone try and pull game look" , then shook her head.

» well i knew you was gone be trying to play Mack daddy, but there's no use, cause I'm a prostitute.

I just looked at her. The hell is she doing being a prostitute for. She just stared at me. And i stared at her.

» that dont mean I'm still not gone try and pull game

»mhm I'm sure you see me as some hoee that's easy now to

» well it passed through my mind, but it left as soon as i thought about it Lil mama

Nothing. She just started at me as in Negro please you aint slick.

I did want to hit thoee.

But i was also serious.

I'm protective of prostitutes because my sister was a prostitute and its a pretty complicated sorry to why she did it.

So there for i believe all prostitutes have there reasons.

I just need to figure out hers.

A/N~UHM SO YOU KNOW I HAD TO LEAVE THIS CHAPTER HANGING A LITTLE BIT CAUSE MY MOM IS TRYING TO HAVE A CONVO WITH ME ON FACEBOOK ON MY PICTURE AND I NEED TO END IT REAL QUICK. SOO TOODLES !

Peace loves ;)