MY CALLING Part 1

· I am Ester, the name God gave me when I first met Him, this name means STAR also VICTORIOUS and HIDDEN.

· I was six year old when God said to me that I have to work for Him, since then I endeavored myself to seek for answers and the truth about God.

· I take full responsibility for every soul who read this book and believe it as the truth.

· Everything about this book is so important that I want to start with everything all at once, then it will look like the Bible and I don't want to re-write the Bible I just want to explain the unexplained to you.

· I am not a priest, and have not study theology so I'm not a theologian, but was only a child inspirited by my God to seek the truth.

· Thank you for all your support and those who already choose to become my friend and to find out the truth.

· This book has evolved to a whole new level of interesting secrets and facts that has been revealed to me.

· What is written since the beginning of this book will stay in the book it will just move to inter-vein with the whole story of the secrets to find the truth, hope you like it.

e-mail me for questions.

Mat_11:25 At that time Jesus answered and said, I thank thee, O Father, Lord of heaven and earth, because thou hast hid these things from the wise and prudent, and hast revealed them unto babes.

· The content of this book is not for sale it belongs to each and every human on this planet and will be freely available to all, it is a gift from God.

SUMMARY OF THE BOOK NAMED

THE SECRETS OF GOD

· This is the story about The Holy Spirit and how He created God Almighty, His family and everything else in this universe.

· The beginning of heaven and earth and where did it all went wrong.

· How the dragon ruled the earth and gave his powers to the beast in the 1st woe, how the beast will rule in the 2nd woe and how the dragon will rule again with the Annunaki in the 3rd woe.

This book will be divided in more smaller books Called:

 THE HISTORY OF JESUS AND SATAN

WOMAN PROTECTOR OF MAN

THE DRAGON AND THE BEAST END TIME PROPHESY 

BROKEN SOULS AND HOLIDAYS

· It will give you the answers about the dragon and the beast and the end of time.

· The dragon and the beast are two very different powers and one day in the very near future they will clash and the beast will slay the dragon who gave him the powers to rule over humans.

· But the dragon always revive and will be under cover as usual, hiding his true identity and will rule the beast from within its midst.

· Every soldier knows how important it is to know their enemy as if it is their own friend, the more information you have about your enemy the easier it is to win the battle.

· But to God, the dragon which is Satan will always be exposed, the dragon can never hide from Jesus even if he thinks he can, this is why God gave me all the answers to expose the dragon to the world.