WHERE IS HELL - Part 20

WHERE IS HELL?

JESUS WAS IN HELL WHICH IS SITUATED IN THE HEART OF THE EARTH.

Eph 4:9 (Now that He (Jesus) ascended, what is it but that He also descended first into the lower parts of the earth?

Mat 12:40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

1. Bible References and History for the word Hinnom which is acclaimed name for hell,

2. It is very clear that hell is situated in the centre of the earth.

3. However before hell you will have your punishment on earth, because hell is locked and will only be opened when the chosen angel opens it when he receive the key from Jesus.

Rev 20:1 And I saw an angel come down from heaven, having the key of the bottomless pit and a great chain in his hand.

Rev 20:2 And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years, 

NOTE: There is different stages of hell.

1. Hell on earth created by Satan, his demons and his human children.

Joh_8:44 Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

2. Jesus said that we had to be born again, this means exactly what He said, if you die and you have not excepted His gift to free your soul from sin, then you have to be born again. You will be given the opportunity again and again until you decide that you wanted to be saved. Only then you will receive your heavenly peace to live with Jesus, how wonderful is His love for us?

Joh 3:7 Marvel not that I said unto thee, Ye must be born again.

The hell you have created for yourself in your previous life on this earth please read souls to understand.

Lev_26:21 And if ye walk contrary unto me, and will not hearken unto me; I will bring seven times more plagues upon you according to your sins.

3. The hell you are creating for yourself at present.

Jer_4:30 And when thou art spoiled, what wilt thou do? Though thou clothest thyself with crimson, though thou deckest thee with ornaments of gold, though thou rentest thy face with painting, in vain shalt thou make thyself fair; thy lovers will despise thee, they will seek thy life.

2Ti 3:1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2Ti 3:2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy,

2Ti 3:3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,

2Ti 3:4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

2Ti 3:5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

1Ti_6:17 Charge them that are rich in this world, that they be not highminded, nor trust in uncertain riches, but in the living God, who giveth us richly all things to enjoy;