WHAT IS A CHERUB - Part 13

THE ARK OF COVENANT HAS CHERUBIM'S ON IT AS GOD COMMANDED MOSES, AND NOT ANGELS WHICH MEANS CHERUB'S ARE SPECIAL AND DIFFERENT

A Cherub is not an angel, they are children of God Almighty and wisdom, they have wings while angels does not have wings. Cherub's can change their appearances and angels cannot do this.

Exo 25:18 - 21

:21 And thou shall make two cherubim's of gold, of beaten work shall thou make them, in the two ends of the mercy seat.

:19 And make one cherub on the one end, and the other cherub on the other end: even of the mercy seat shall ye make the cherubim's on the two ends thereof.

:20 And the cherubim's shall stretch forth their wings on high, covering the mercy seat with their wings, and their faces shall look one to another; toward the mercy seat shall the faces of the cherubim's be.

:21 And thou shall put the mercy seat above upon the ark; and in the ark thou shall put the testimony that I shall give thee.

• Satan was the anointed cherub proofs he is a son of God.

Eze_28:14 Thou (Satan) art the anointed cherub that covereth; a god was thee and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire. (This means that Satan walked from the Garden of Eden to heaven)

• Jesus knew that Satan would be a transgressor since he was in his mother's womb Satan was not an angel who was created by Abba Father, Satan was born into the Kingdom of God.

Isa 48:8 Yea, thou heardest not; yea, thou knewest not; yea, from that time that thine ear was not opened: for I (Jesus) knew that thou (Satan) wouldest deal very treacherously, and wast called a transgressor from the womb.

Isa 48:9 For (Jesus) My Name's sake will I defer mine anger, and for My praise will I refrain for thee, that I cut thee not off.

THIS IS HOW BIG A CHERUB IS

• Cherubs are babies born from Abba Father and Wisdom.

• The smallest of them all are as big as a two story building.

1Ki_6:24 And five cubits was the one wing of the cherub, and five cubits the other wing of the cherub: from the uttermost part of the one wing unto the uttermost part of the other were ten cubits.

1Ki_6:25 And the other cherub was ten cubits: both the cherubims were of one measure and one size.

1Ki_6:26 The height of the one cherub was ten cubits, and so was it of the other cherub.

1Ki_6:27 And he set the cherubims within the inner house: and they stretched forth the wings of the cherubims, so that the wing of the one touched the one wall, and the wing of the other cherub touched the other wall; and their wings touched one another in the midst of the house.

2Ch_3:11 And the wings of the cherubims were twenty cubits long: one wing of the one cherub was five cubits, reaching to the wall of the house: and the other wing was likewise five cubits, reaching to the wing of the other cherub.

2Ch_3:12 And one wing of the other cherub was five cubits, reaching to the wall of the house: and the other wing was five cubits also, joining to the wing of the other cherub.

• They not bigger or larger than Jesus, because Jesus is older than any of them He is the biggest of them all.

• Jesus was already a God in heaven before any of His brothers and sisters has been born.

• But Jesus can adapt His size to those of a human or that of an eagle.

2Sa 22:11 And He (Jesus) rode upon a cherub, and did fly: and He was seen upon the wings of the wind.

2Sa 22:12 And He made darkness pavilions round about Him, dark waters, and thick clouds of the skies.

2Sa 22:13 Through the brightness before Him were coals of fire kindled.

2Sa 22:14 The LORD thundered from heaven, and the Most High uttered His voice.

2Sa 22:15 And He sent out arrows, and scattered them; lightning, and discomfited them.

2Sa 22:16 And the channels of the sea appeared, the foundations of the world were discovered, at the rebuking of the LORD, at the blast of the breath of His nostrils.

• Can you imagine breath came out of Jesus nostrils which created the channels of the sea?