THE SIZE OF JESUS - Part 15

Jesus created earth with His hands, as a footstool.

Psa 102:25 Of old hast Thou (Jesus) laid the foundation of the earth: and the heavens are the work of thy hands.

Act_7:49 Heaven is My throne, and earth is My footstool: what house will ye build Me? saith the Lord (Jesus): or what is the place of My rest?

· Do you really want to mess with Jesus? just because you cannot see Him doesn't mean that He does not exists.

Isa_40:15 Behold, the nations are as a drop of a bucket, and are counted as the small dust of the balance: behold, He (Jesus) taketh up the isles as a very little thing.

· Compare yourself with a small black sugar ant, you can wipe a whole army of these ants with one finger, and the isles to Jesus are like ants to us.

Pro 30:25 The ants are a people not strong, yet they prepare their meat in the summer;

Because Jesus does not stop to grow He was born on earth, heaven could not contain Him anymore. 

Eph_4:10 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that He (Jesus might fill all things.) 

  Today He sits on the right hand of His Father in the outside of heavens , and one day when He comes back to earth our now known heavens will be dissolve.  

Isa_34:4 And all the host of heaven shall be dissolved, and the heavens shall be rolled together as a scroll: and all their host shall fall down, as the leaf falleth off from the vine, and as a falling fig from the fig tree. 

COMPARE THE SIZE OF SATAN

 The Abyssinian legend says that Satan was 1,700 cubits high, and his hand 70 cubits long, and his foot 7,000 cubits long; his mouth was 40 cubits in width, his face was as broad as the distance of a day's journey, and the length of his eyebrows was a distance of three days' journey. [From the Book of the Mysteries of Heaven and Earth.]