WHO SLEEPS IN THE DUST? - PART 22

WHO THEN SLEEPS IN THE DUST?

· These are the humans that the god's created and ruled.

· They will one day be resurrected to have a choice.

· They cannot be in heaven because they do not know Jesus.

· They can neither be in hell because they lived without the law of God and therefore did not sin before God.

Dan 12:2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

Isa 26:19 Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.

AND THE DEAD WHO DIED AT SEA WILL ALSO BE REVIED

Rev_20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works. 

When Jesus died and went to hell, the dead has been raised up, to be in hell means to be dead you are not sleeping. But Jesus said that you can be sleeping while you are alive, if we do not care to search for the truth then we are sleeping and we are without God. These are perilous times we are living in the first woe, the days of evilness with Satan as the god of this world.

Eph 5:14 Wherefore he saith, Awake thou that sleepest, and arise from the dead, and Christ shall give thee light.

Eph 5:15 See then that ye walk circumspectly, not as fools, but as wise,

Eph 5:16 Redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

Eph 5:17 Wherefore be ye not unwise, but understanding what the will of the Lord is.

Eph 5:18 And be not drunk with wine, wherein is excess; but be filled with the Spirit;

Eph 5:19 Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;

Eph 5:20 Giving thanks always for all things unto God and the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ;

Eph 5:21 Submitting yourselves one to another in the fear of God.