NOTHING CHANGED SINCE GOD CREATED EARTH - 4

 Everything that happened in the past will happen again, to say that we only read the New Testament because the old one is done for, you have a surprise waiting for you.

Mat_11:12 And from the days of John the Baptist until now the kingdom of heaven suffereth violence, and the violent take it by force.

· We have gone back to the days of Noah, everything that is happening today happened in those days.

Ecc 3:14 I know that, whatsoever God doeth, it shall be forever: nothing can be put to it, nor any thing taken from it: and God doeth it, that men should fear before Him.

BEWARE GOD WILL CUT YOU OFF BECAUSE HE WARNED US ABOUT DECEITFULLY PRIEST WORKING FOR SATAN

· Have you done the effort to know how they will deceit you? Or are you just believe in their words?

· These priests are trained to captivate your mind with smooth talking lies.

· If you cannot see the truth, then you are bound by God to believe a lie, because He gave you the ability to choose and to research the truth and to distinguish the lie from the truth, and He will help you if you ask Him to know the truth.

· But He cannot help you if you choose to be blind and deaf, then you are captivated in the darkness you have created for yourself.

2Co 11:12 14

:12 But what I do, that I will do, that I may cut off occasion from them which desire occasion; that wherein they glory, they may be found even as we.

:13 For such are false apostles, deceitful workers, transforming themselves into the apostles of Christ.

:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.

· This is the first clue about the dragon: The pope always array in white which means pure and innocent, angel of light the false Christ the dragon.

· To learn the truth you need to forget the past because it was all a lie, a chain reaction started with Satan, this is why you cannot find peace, answers or the purpose of your life, and why the world is in this mess.

· Jesus said to find your life you have to be dead in life, if you feel dead, unaccomplished and without any meaning for your life, then you are alive with the blood of Jesus.

· If you feel fired up, alive and well and can see a future in this world for yourself, then you are dead and buried, simply because there is no future in this world.

Rom_6:11 Likewise reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord.

· God said to Daniel to close the book until it was time to reveal the truth, and the truth is the Word that will set you free.

· This Word is Jesus and this is His history, you can never be free if you do not know the truth about the Word of God.

· When you find out the knowledge of the truth you will find that the history of all mankind should be re-written, because what you have learned unto today was forever a lie.

· What you are about to learn is so wonderful so intriguing so awesome for the first time in your life; your whole life will begin to make sense, and if you understand this you can come alive with the blood of Jesus.

· Jesus said He cannot come back before every kindred, tongue and nation doesn't know the truth.

· Technology in every single human's hands made this possible, so please make sure everyone you know get this book, or at least tell them the truth.

· Life is not just a spiritual thing that needs no proof or understanding, it is something everyone needs to understand, and it is a right-out simple concept and easy to understand, when you know the truth, and it is your right to know it.

· The truth was never hidden it was in front of us all the time; we just had to puzzle it out.

· In every human spirit lays the truth about our Father in heaven, because His spirit is your breath, this is why each and every human in this world believe in something greater than they are, and even if they believe that we have just came into existence without any Higher Hand, something has forged it an keeping it in tact.

· At the end it is knowledge which comes from Abba Father and Wisdom His wife which will help you to see the truth which is Jesus their Son.