Chapter 2

I AM SO SORRY! I thought that I published this part on Saturday but apparently I didn't and then I've been at doctor appointments ever since and I didn't have time for Wattpad! Again I'm soooooo super duper sorry!

Side Note: I'm going to be updating less frequently from now until the end of August because I'm getting mouth surgery and I have tons of more appointments for that one top of my like already four a month. So please bear with me! I'm going to update as much as possible!

IM SUPER SORRY!

-Jean
------------

Max POV

Considering that I didn't study whatsoever for that exam, it was relatively easy exam. The easiest one so far this school year.

"That exam was easy. What'd you guys think?" Iggy asked as he untied Sylvia so we could go on lunch break.

"It was pretty simple. I expected it to be harder." Fang stated as we walked toward the café we always hang out at, Sweet Dawn's. They have the best bagels and coffee for miles, but it does get a little repetitive eating the same thing everyday.

"I'm sick and tired of the café food. Who wants to go to the restaurant in town?" Nudge asked. Technically that is forbidden, unless if you live near the campus and lucky for us, Iggy does.

"Or we could just grab a bite from my house. Oh and we can start setting up." Iggy suggested which sounded like a good plan. He needs all the help and time he can get to do decorations.

"Sounds like fun. Whose in?" JJ asked as she ran up to start flying above us. Everybody said that it was okay so we all flew/walked over to Iggy's house to grab some lunch.

-------

Ten minutes later we were sitting around his island in his kitchen blasting Teenagers by My Chemical Romance (That is my FAVORITE all time song!) while munching on ham sandwiches with lettuce.

"So, do you got any decorations?" Gazzy asked with his mouth half full with a mostly chewed sandwich.

"Don't talk with your mouth full." Angel sternly told him before slapping the back of his head lightly. I smiled a bit and took the last bite of my own sandwich. I rubbed my hands together to get of any crumbs off and stood up to put my small plate in Iggy's sink.

"Yeah. I got a box in the garage. Fang can you help me grab it?" Fang pouted since he was only halfway done with his second sandwich but ultimately got up and helped Iggy with minimal protest.

"Prank time." Angel whispered as soon as the garage door shut loudly behind the boys. Everybody nodded and started to brainstorm, which for us is just talking in our heads and Angel pulling out the best ideas. It's actually extremely helpful with a larger group.

Okay....so how about we rig the sink to spray water as soon as it's turned on? How about that Angel?

"Max yours is a classic prank. Our viewers don't want that. But if we pair it up with Gazzy's idea of mixing vinegar and soda and Nudge's idea of putting candy in the sink head, we can have a great prank. Basically, what we could do is put a piece of candy in the nozzle and then give them that soda. They'll want to wash out their mouths but they will get all sticky when the nozzle sprays them!" Angel told us. It actually seemed like a good spur of the moment prank.

"Okay. I'll get the candy, Gazzy mix the sodas. Nudge distract the boys, Angel and JJ get the sink ready. Okay guys?" Everybody nodded. "Go!" I grabbed out my phone first and got it ready to take a video in a spot where Fang wouldn't see it (I mean Iggy can't see it anywhere) and then started to search for candy.