Chapter 3

A/N: Sorry this took so long, so many doctor appointments so little time. I've been in and out of the doctors for a while now but my appointments are all back to normal now, so I should be getting back into the swing of things when it comes to updating. I'm super sorry to keep you guys waiting, I absolutely love hearing from you guys and love writing for you.

Also, I wanted to give a shout out to not_james_bond_ because their amazing. They commented and voted on my stories and we're just overall awesome (loved the message board thing 😂)! Thank you so much, stay awesome!

In case anybody hasn't heard it today, keep on being wonderful! Don't ever change for anybody.

-Jean
----------
Fang POV

"Maximum! I do not appreciate kids sleeping during my class!" Our Latin teacher, Mrs. Welsh, snapped at Max.

"Max. Max." Iggy whispered to the sleeping (and snoring) girl. She didn't respond, so I rolled up a little bits of my notes to throw at her head. It wasn't that difficult because the kid in between us was asleep as well, making it a clear shot.

"Huh? What?" She awoke suddenly with her hair stuck to her face due to the drool all over it. I had cover my mouth to keep from laughing at the sight because it was the perfect combination of cuteness and hilarity.

"Detention tomorrow after school!" Mrs. Welsh told her as the bell signaled the end of class. Everybody collected their books and started their way out of class.

I ran up next to Max and grabbed her hand causing our hands to swing a bit.

"You're cute when you sleep." I whispered in her ear. She smirked and leaned over to kiss my cheek. She grabbed my other hand and started to walk backwards so she could talk to me easier.

"Want to get the Flock together and go catch a movie?" Max pleaded with me. She knows I usually don't like movies. Today is different though. It sounded good to me, so I let go of one of her hands and called up Nudge as she called up Gazzy.

(Nudge is bold, Fang is this slanted style)

(AN: I forgot what it's called. Stupid brain.)

Hello? In the background I heard people and dishes shuffling around. She must be at work.

Hey, Nudge. Are you at work?

No. My family's moving in early, so I'm helping unpack. What's up?

Max and I were wondering if the Flock wanted to catch a movie, you in?

Yeah sure, I'll meet you there in ten.

Alright. Can you tell Iggy please?

I will tell him. Bye.

Bye. Then the line cut out. I walked over to where Max was standing on the other side of the fountain and wrapped my arms around her waist to scare her. She was still on the phone so she hit me  on the arm gently with a smile on her face, causing me to flinch a little, and continued talking.

"You there, JJ?" I hadn't realized that she had called JJ. Good thing she did, JJ would've been ticked if we forgot about her. "Alright. See ya." She hung up the phone and turned around to hug me. Max fell into my chest and just stayed there for a while, not moving, just standing.

"Let's start heading down to the theater. Everybody you called is coming, right?" She nodded and moved away from my chest to grab my hand. We made our way down to the theater and sure enough the entire flock was waiting for us to arrive.