Chapter 7: Battle Trials [PART 1]

"All right. The places you got are all on that paper, on the wall. Be sure to check them!" Aizawa points at the wall that's the closest to us.

I slowly walk to the board where all the places were written on. Ah... second place. I force a smile, don't even feel bad about it! With that sloppy jump you don't even deserve the second or the fifth out of 21 places.

I hear Aizawa's voice, he'll talk about my score in front of everyone. I ball up my palms in a fist and gritt my teeth.

"I would love to put you before Yaoyoruzo but that jumping wasn't at all like you. You know that." Excuse me?! And what would you know about me!? "So what was that?" I look at him confused and pissed off, "What are you talking about sir?" "I saw your power, I know you're capable of much much more. And I do realize that you can jump better than that. You can not convince me other wise." I gritt my teeth at his annoying presence, his stupid comentary, "How I do things is my choice! And not yours! You! YOU DO NOT KNOW ME, SO STOP BULLSHITING EVERYONE HERE!!" With that I ran away from them, straight to the closest bathroom. I pulled the doors open with all the force, lock myself in and sit down on the closed toilet. I pull my knees up to my chest and I burry my face in them. "Y-You don't know me at all... so shut up...!" I quetly cry alone.

End Of First School Day

I let out a tired sigh. I'm really not up to talking or seeing anyone. It just feels like I'll break down and hurt their feelings. I don't really want that thought. I already forgot how annoying school actually is.

"Oi oi! Fuckface! Wait up!" I stop and just wait for him to catch up to me. Why now of all times? "What Bakugo?" I groan annoyed. "So I saw you with a lot of guys! Getting popular much?" He smirks, teasing me. "Oh ha ha! You're just jealous!" "Of you, shitface?" He laughs and shakes his head, "Good job on second place, miss know it all!" I roll my eyes. That's not 'a good job' at all...

I hear Midorya's laugh behind me and it's just a matter of seconds before he recognizes me and calls me over. I don't even bother with looking behind, I know that that Ochako girl's with him and she's the last person I want to see.

I let out a sigh which makes Bakugo looks at me weirdly, "You got into a fight with that Deku? I'll beat him to a pulp for ya!" "Nah it's nothing. I need to go home now anyway. I-I'm not feeling very good anyway..." Thought I want to talk with you more Katsuki... I don't really wanna leave just yet since I wanna spend more time with Katsuki but I also don't want Midorya to talk to me or even see me.

I pull out a piece of paper and a pen. Being in a hurry, I quickly write numbers on it and push the piece of paper in his hand . "Here!" He looks at it and sees my phone number written on it, "Your phone number?" I smile and give him a thumbs up, "Yeah! We don't talk as much so text me sometimes! I really like hanging out with ya!" I smile and hug him, before running home, lightning fast.

Midnight

Ding!

I groan, as I heard a familiar sound for a message. Thinking about it now, I haven't checked my phone at all today. Shiiiiiiiiiiiii! My bro's so gonna kill me when he wakes up!

Ding!

Fucking fine! Someone doesn't want me to sleep!

I turn on my right side and I grab my phone. I turn the phone screen and the bright screen almost freaking blinds me.

Izuku: 5 messages
Big Bro: 22 messages and 5 missed calls

Oh yes I am so dead...

Unknown number: 2 messages

I click open the Unknown number's texts. Let's see who this bastard is.