Chapter 3: The Meeting

Reader's POV

"We're here! We made it!"Midorya yells and I smile and nod to him.

After around ten minutes of walking from his house to here I was out of breath. That just shows how low on staminda I am.

As we came to the big entrance of the Yuuei High I couldn't help but stare at it in dissbelieve. I'll be as good as All Might and we'll both take our revange, the wish of revange that came from previous generations. I smile widely.

"FUCK OFF DEKU!" My eyes go wide. Is that my bishie!? I turn around and spot on. Yessh! My tsundere soon to be a bishie!

"Kacchan!" I get hyped when Midorya yells the guy's nick name. Midorya gets all deffensive while still being scared. The blond guy just yells at him pissed off, "Don't stand in my way or do you want to fucking die?!" I put a finger to my lips "Mmmmmm mm" I let out those noises as I study those two. What is their relationship? Are they childhood friends! "No way!" Are they a cannon?! I wonder what those two have... I didn't even notice Bakugo looking at me until I figured out that a certain someone with anger issues was staring at me, point on."O-Oh hey Katsuki!" I smile at him happily and a little bit scared not gonna lie, "Eh? How do you know my name?" He asks, "Well I asked All- I mean I just heard it on the news!" Crap! I almost told him. I rubb the top of my head and smiled like nothing happened.

Completely ignoring Midorya Bakugo turns to me, "You're here for the entrance exam right?" I shake my head, "No no. I'm here to speak to the headmaster! I don't need to go through the exam thing." "HUH?! What the hell?!" je yells pissed off. He turns back to the entrance and rushesh to it but before he dissapears behind the doors he yells something. "Good luck anyway! Not like I care thought!" I smile happily and yell back, "Thank you Bakugo! I'll try not to mess up!" He tok a last look at me and so I waved at him happily before he went in.

"Are you (Y/N) (L/N)?" I turn around to see a tall man with long black hair, dried out, tired eyes and a trimmed beard. I see a bandage like things wrapped around his neck and hanging lose on his shoulders. Not much by just a little I could see some kind of googles looking through. No way! Could it be? Eraserhead!? "So are you?" The man asks me again, bigger amount of annoyance was heard in his voice now."O-Oh yes!" "Then stop waisting time and follow me." With that he turned around and walked straight into the school, I ran behind him so I won't get lost. Remembering Midorya I yell to him, "I'll wait for you if you won't be done with the exam!" "Alright! See you soon!"

I followed the man in black up the stairs and down the corridor, "Um sir are you by any chance Eraserhead?" He looks over his shoulder at me, his hair goes up and his eyes start to flow dangerously red. I blink with my eyes, "Huh?" His hair falls down again and he lets out a tch. "Stop waisting time."

After we came to the end of the corridor the man turned to his left and knocked on silver-gray big doors."Come on in!" A happy go lucky voice rings clear from the inside. The man opens the big doors and we both walk in.

The office isn't as big as I thought it would be. The first person I see after walking in is All Might sitting there with bunch of other heros around a big circle table. I look around the table to see All Might, no. 13, Midnight, even Endeavor himself, Backdraft and Recovery Girl who always helps me heal my wounds after my fights with All Might. It gets quete boring after being alone for so long so All Might and I have a little training here and there. I figured out I can defeat All might but I can't let him land a hit on me. I can take the wind presure and the wind blow just fine.

The man that guided me here sat down beside the Recovery Girl. All together 7 heroes. "I as well as other heroes were so eager to meet you (Y/N) (L/N)!" I look to the middle of the big round table to see a little fluffy white creature climbing on it. "Right here!~" I look surprised at a little creature before me. Is he... Is he a mouse? A dog? What the hell is he?? "Oh come on! Don't be shy!" He said in a kind, caring tone.