Chapter 16: Crimson Rose

Reader's POV

I knock on the big doors of our class. I push open the big doors and the whole class looks at me, including our homeroom teacher Aizawa who was writing something on the blackboard, "I'm sorry I'm late." Without much care I drop my (F/C) school bag down next to my desk and sit down. Katsuki looks back at me but turns back to the front as soon as I look at him.

"I'm letting you off with that attitude of yours this once (L/N)." I nod my head and ignore the stares of my curious classmates.

I'm pretty much in a shity mood. Why? Because the government thinks that I should learn to control my full power, putting me pretty much in Mydoria's situation, I can't use the power safely, Midorya's bones will break unless he learns to control it and I'll end up killing people if I don't learn to control it. So now I'm not getting those shots anymore, which is really really annoying since I was used to taking them since I was 14 and now my body isn't used to not receiving the shots and my hormones are all over the place, much like Katsuki's.

I pin point my attention towards Aizawa who was slightly glaring at me by this point. He really dislikes me now, right? "Well back to the important things." He taps on the board with the back of his hand, "The results are usually more balance." I glance at the 'A-Group designated cases' that are writtened on the board.

Todoroki - 4,123
(L/N) - 4,000
Bakugou - 3,556
Tokoyami - 360
Iida - 301
Kaminari - 272
Yaoyorozu - 108
Kirishima - 68
Uraraka - 20
Sero - 14

I puff my cheeks. I thought I'd get more but I'm not too surprised. After all, I didn't show much of my power. I take a look at the clock on the wall and raise my hand, "What is it, (L/N)?" Aizawa asks with annoyed voice, "I'm not feeling well sir. May I go to Recovery Girl?" He shakes his head, "No. Now be quiet and don't waste any more time." I grit my teeth but decide not to say anything. How dares he?!

"Based on this... I'll be having you all go get some so-called 'work place experience'." I grit my teeth and lightly slam my hand on the desk. I'll be late at this point! "Is there a problem (L/N)?" He asks, getting more and more annoyed. Instead of answering I stand up and grab my bag. "I have something to do right now, excuse me." I say and hand him a pass that All Might wrote for me. He nods and happily let's go of me. Before I close the doors I got a glance of Mydoria's worried face and Shoto's questioning expression. Sorry guys...

I walk out of the school's gates. I have plenty time to get it done now. All Might gave me a pass if I ever felt sick in class so I could use it to go home. I pick up my pace so I'll be there quicker.

I turn left to walk into a bar. The room was dark, no Windows just some lights and a whole lot of alcohol drinks lined up on the wall. "We waited for you." I turn to look at the misty guy from few days ago. He was putting away glass cups and was dressed in formal-comfortable looking clothes, "I heard that he's here." I sit in front of the light brow counter and put down my backpack next to my feet. I turn my head when a loud squik comes from the main doors. Tomura Shigaraki, the attacker on Yuuei's High, walks in and sits down next to me. I look at him without any emotions on my face.

He's without a mask now, he looks so much better when he isn't smiling so creepily. With him you can literally say that he's smiling from ear to ear. His red eyes meet my (E/C) ones, "Aren't you supposed to be at the school?" I nod, "I don't feel like it thought." Silence. God this is awkward. My eyes fall onto his cracked up lips. I pull my backpack up on my lap and start to dig through it.

"What are you onto now?" He asks me and I smile victoriously as I pull out a lip balm in a little red tube. "Here!" I smile and he just blinks at me confused. I open it and comand him to be still, he does so and I put the lip balm on his lips. Jesus you need to stop smiling so freaking wide. He groans as he tastes a bit of it. I laugh hard at his cuteness, "You do not know how cute you are when you're out of your insane 'Ima gonna kill everyone' state!" I smile and turn back to the caunter, where the mist guy gave me my favourite drink. A deep male voice says mockingly, "You certainly are carefree aren't you?" I smile at the computer on the desk beside the bar, "Who are you to complain? I give you the info and I give info to Yuuei High but only enough that they don't think I'm working with you guys." I put the drink down. "You should be more grateful for me, if I didn't tell you about what we'll be doing on that day of the attack you wouldn't even know where to start. And I told you that I'll still defend my friends and my brother no matter how good your plan is. I'm on both sides for now anyway." I glance at Tomura's hand, he used speed up the healing with the injection I gave him about a year ago. I look back to the misty guy with more serious face now, "I came here to ask for the Hero killing Villain, Stain." The purple mist stops cleaning the counter, "I want to know if he was spoted around here."

I'm running back to our class and I'm going for the door knob. But just to my luck the doors open and I just crash down, "I'm here!!!!" I yell loudly and pant tiredly as I'm pressing my face on the floor of our clean classroom. "Well there's five minutes left and we're choosing hero names so you still have some time!" I peak up and see Midnight smiling and howering over me. I quickly jump to the black board in front of the class and write on it.

"CRIMSON ROSE"

"That's who I'll be!" I smile brightly as Midnight writes down in her notes, satisfied with my choice.