Babysitting a vampire

She was tall brown hair,tan skin,skinny,green eyes, and was wearing denim shorts with a blue crop top.

"So you're a mermaid and you all are werewolves. This is gonna be funner than I thought...so mermaid." She was cut off

"Her name is Aquamarine."

"So you're the werewolf boyfriend I'm guessing. Now Aquamarine what's your power."

"You don't need to know."

"What I do know is that all mermaids can get men to fall for you just by singing. I've done my reading. Is that what you did with your little boyfriend."

"A vampire uses facts to try to turn people against each other to get what they want when there powers don't work. I've done my reading too. Also I've never used my power on Hunter."We heard a slash down stairs. "I'll get it it's probably just Kiki. Hunter you stay here Hale come with me but hide till I tell you. Also Hunter don't believe or listen to a word she says."

We went down stairs. Hale stayed at the top of the stair steps Kiki was crying on a couch in the treasure room.

"Aqua I-I killed someone."

"Kiki he was a werewolf."

"Oh my gosh I killed a werewolf! I'm so dead!"
She was crying harder now.

"No! No! you didn't I saved him!"

She sniffled "You did?"

"Yes."

She jumped 10 feet in the air! Also she landed with her back on the couch.

"I'm not a murder! Yah!"

"Kiki meet Hale."

"Hi!"

"Hi thanks for um trying to kill me."

"Yeah sorry about that no hard feelings right?"

"No hard feelings."

"Great now lets baby sit a vampire!"

We got up there and I saw what I never thought I would sees. Hunter was in full werewolf form. He basically looks like a wolf just 5x taller, Also bright yellow eyes, his coat was completely black. Vampirea was in full vampire form so she basically has long claws and sharp fangs with blood red eyes instead of green ones. Hunter was growling and Vampirea was doing that sorta hissing thing they were circling each other like people do in fights. I looked over Hale looked exactly like Hunter just a little smaller and with brown fur.

"Hale! What are you doing!"

"Fighting with my pack what else would I be doing"

"Breaking it up maybe!?"

"Can't do that he's the leader I follow."

By this time they were fighting Hunter was clawing and biting and Vampirea was doing the same. Things were messing up the wall was getting holes. Also Hale joined in . Vampirea ran outside. So did Hale and Hunter. Hunter toppled on vampires as the rolled down the hill on to the coast vampires splashed into the water she was get mad as her hair was sticking to her faces. She was bleeding and so was the boys. I did the first thing I could think of I yelled

"STOP THAT RIGHT NOW OR ElSE!"

They kept fighting like they didn't even hear me I made a wave and toppled them over. I could feel there body's in the water tried inside the waves that I made still. I rose them up they were back in human form. They were passed out. I used the water to bring them in the house which I didn't even believe I could do. I put them all in different rooms I tied them up with iron chains which is super strengths weakness. Don't ask why I had those. vampires heals asleep naturally werewolves have to be awake. I didn't want to wake Hunter or Hale but if there was serious damage I didn't want it to be permanent.
So I called my friend Hannah she transported in. Hannah is an angel well an angle in training. She has blond hair peach skin and is all guys dreams except for the fact she's dead.

"Hi Aqua how's my BFF!"

"I'm ok I wish this was a social call though I need you to heal two werewolves."

"Ok where are they and what happened."

I told her what happened and showed her Hale. She told me only cuts and started healing. Now Hunter was a different he had 2 broken ribs and internal bleeding along with some cuts. She could heal the internal but he would have to heal his cuts when he wakes up but it would be a slow process that would take over a week and if I didn't clean his wounds they may get infected. I asked her if she could do it and she said she had to go. I had Hunter tied up to a chair. I got a wet cloth and disinfectant. I started dapping at the cut on his forehead. It was hard cause I couldn't see it all. I was cleaning the cut on his head as he stirred then he woke up.

"W-what?"

"Shut up." He tried to move to find he was changed to the floor. "Do you remember?"
I pressed the cloth to him and he winced.
I looked at him angry very angry
"Do.You.Remember?" He looked down "I'll take that as a yes." I sighed. "Why?" He just looked down. "Fine! Don't tell me!" I stormed out I was almost out the door.

"Aqua wait!"

I was holding back tears my voice was shaking.

"What?"

"You really want to know?"

"Tell me."

"Would you clean the cut please."

I hesitated and got on my knees. I started cleaning the cut.

"So you had just gotten down stairs she ran up and well...kissed me I pushed her away of course and then she started talking bad about you and I got mad."

I stopped and looked at him "You fought a vampire for me."

"Anything for you."

I looked at him really looked at him. He leaned forward and so did I. We kissed it was so amazing we have never kissed like that it was...perfect. Then he said

"I love you."

I jumped backed. I stared wide eyed he just said he loved me.

"Do you really mean it?"

"Yes...Aquamarine lighting wave I love you."

I ran out of there as fast as my feet could take me I heard him struggling against the chains it was 9:50 I opened the room where Hale was and let him go.

"You're going to behave right?"

"Yes."

"Good. unlock Vampirea first then Hunter."
I ran downstairs and found Kiki was brushing her hair. "Come with me upstairs." I run up there just as the front door opened.

"Hi mom hi Mrs.Star. We only had one complication there was a fight but we're all ok."

"Thanks hun."

"Well I've got to go mom I'll be back be 11 I'm gonna be on my own but don't worry. Love you bye!"

I ran down to the beach leaving my shoes behind. I needed to get away from him and think. I was at the water when I heard a shout from the house.

"Aqua please wait can we talk!"

Even with werewolf super speed he couldn't catch me I already was in the water and my tail had just formed. I swam I saw him jumping in the water after me but I was too far out. .