The ring

I put the ring on it made me feel strong,powerful also happy.

"That's so cute may I try it."

"Totally sorry forgot you were here!"

Kiki grabbed the ring then dropped it she ran over and jumped in the pool. She turned in a flash

"Kiki! What's wrong!"

She was sucking on where she had touched the ring she slowly showed it to me.It was...it was burned! She stepped out I called Hannah. She came in as soon after as I sent the text. He hair was wet and her clothes were getting wetter by the second.

"Are y'all ok what's so important!"

"It's Kiana she burned herself!" Hannah ran over to Kiki she put her hands over the burn light shined then she gasped and jumped back. The burn was still there.

"What burned her!"

"This ring" I ran and grabbed it and ran over and showed it to her she put her hands over it.

"That's very powerful I've never even felt anything this powerful!"

"Guys girl in pain over here!"

"Can you heal her? No...but I can take the pain away."

"Do it!"

Hannah put her hands around Kiana's. Pink light glowed Kiki's eyes looked so relieved.

"Hannah can you take her home and put some magic to get her to sleep."

"Sure. No problem"

Hannah magical disappeared and reappeared all in like two minutes. We ate some cookies from my frigid we talked for like 10 minutes. Then she was called and had to go. Frankly I'm glad I ran down stairs I thought about how we helped Hannah. She had recently died in a car crash and we helped her move on. Her first loyalty is to him her second is to us that's how it works. I got down stairs and into my room I twirled the ring of my finger I put everything besides the ring and the key back in the box. I put the key in there it fit I turned it clicked I started slowly opening it I got a little way open before it burst open and a rush of wind came out it smelled of sea breeze one side had three weeks worth of cloths 7 were the the most gorgeous dresses I've ever seen the others were human clothing each a little different one was a full explores outfit shoes and all well all of them had shoes ,another was a mountain outfit even had hiking gear there was all sorts of stuff. On the other side (which was separated by a divider) was a lot of things potions, jewelry,treasurer, a set of keys and more but the interesting things were a journal,a boat in a bottle and a map. I opened the journal.