New car

Hey remember how you gave me money to design and build you a car?"

"Yes. why?"

"It's done."

I jumped up ran over then hugged him.

"It's at the shop wanna see?"

"Absolutely!"

"I also got you a school parking pass."

"Your the best!"

We drove over to his shop I had only been a couple of times he had 5 sections of garages with top of the line tools in each he also had a 10 member crew 5 work each day for 3 days a week. Sunday is the only day no one works. We went to the last stall the only one with the door closed Hunter brought me over in front of the door.

"Which one do you want to see first my crew for Monday or your car?"

"Your crew."

We walked over to his office.

"So we have 3 adults that work here all day and make more than the boys who work here after school there 2 teens 18 years old."

"Got it."

"he got on the microphone boys drop what you're doing but don't actually drop them and come meet my girl."

I blushed when he said my girl two guys ran in the were both red heads with oil spots on their faces both wearing overalls with brown boot the looked exactly alike. The one with The oil spot on his nose spoke he had a high voice.

"I'm Bob and he's Bobby. We're twins we got to go we are both fixing cars and their owners will be here in an hour oh my the way we're leprechauns." Then they were gone

"All my crew are mythical. There ⅔ of the adults working here."

Soon a tall man walked in he was wearing a black jump suit. He had a deep voice and talked slow.

"I'm Kavin I'm a cyclops."

With that he was gone.

Next came a girl tall, blond, skinny, piercing green eyes, also she was wearing a black jump suit. I hated her the moment she walked in you could tell she hated me water nymphs and mermaids were sworn enemies. Ever seens one named lunar tried to have him poisoned mermaids can live in salt and fresh water they can only live in fresh. Water nymphs can also call upon the opposing gender like merpeople but we used to sink ships they would take their victims and watch them drowned for fun. Sadly there also known for their great jobs working on cars. Also if a mermaid kisses any species they become immune to a water nymphs. She talked calm like she was in control.

"Hi Aqua I'm Jewels it's too bad he's kissed you I can't swoon him to do what I want."

"Next."

"Bye bye."

"Last but not least Daniel."

A small guy who was as skinny and had black hair red eyes and a black jumpsuit.

"Hi i'm Daniel and I'm a dragon."

He walked out.

Well that's my crew let's see your car.  We walked back to our original spot he pressed a button it opened up a coral car looking exactly like his came up the doors were open. The car had white fuzzy seats and steering wheel but besides that looked exactly like Hunters.

"I.Love.it. Thank you Thank you!"

"Now it's faster than my car plus has better mileage also seat warmer and cooler, massager,also top of the line crash protection, plus it's self navigating,hands free calling and texting plus little surprises . Where do you wanna go first" he passed me the key.

"The pier I have another job for you."

We drove to the pier I loved it my car was so fast and cool.

"What do you need me for?"

"I need you to use your super strength to lift a chest out of the water for my collection."