First day of school

"Red alert Red alert First day of school It is 6:30am Aqua and Kiki wake up you have one hour."

I got up and ran to the bathroom I turned the shower on and closed and locked the door just as Kiki try to open it.

"Ha! I got the shower first!"

"Noooooooooooooooooo!"

I took a nice warm shower. I got out put on my robe and went to unlock the door. I dryed my hair then did the usual I curled my hair but I pulled my bangs back and put a white clip in with a few little White sea shells. Kiki got out of the shower and put her robe on.

"Wow you look amazing."

"Thanks."

I walked out and put my makeup on I choose some light glittery eyeshadow and some pink  lip gloss. Kiki walked out and was putting her makeup on.

"So you wanna talk about last night?"

"There's nothing to talk about. Can we just get dressed?"

"Sure the boys are picking us up soon."

"What! Why? how?"

"Well Hunter is driving the boat over with the cars over and." I cut her off

"No I mean I didn't invite them why did you?"

"Cause of last night."

"Well you can cancel that I'm swimming."

"It's a mile walk to school also it's even heavier with your backpack and he can smell you out. Plus you could ruin your dress,your shoes,twist your ankle."

"Fine I get it... When will they get here?"

She walked out and looked amazing she did the cat eye on her eyes and some red lipstick.

"I.Freakin.love.it"

"So the boys should be here right about" the doorbell rang "now!" She ran upstairs I stayed down. "Aqua come on."

I yelled back "just doing some finishing touches!"

I was nervous I didn't know if it was because of Hunter or just because it was the first day of school. I walked up there sorta fast and the netting on my dress why flying up a little I got up there and Hunter was the first to see me. He was wearing a white dressy-ish shirt which I have a feeling was Kikis doing. He was also wearing blue jeans and black shoes

"Wow you look like a goddess."

"Thank you you look very handsome. Are we ready to go?"

"I'm ready."

"I'm ready if you are."

"I'm ready Hunter. What about you Kiki? Kiki?"

"Oh you're so silly I'll see you at school bye. I'm ready."

We started walking out. "So David's going to our school?"

"Yep!"

"Can't wait to meet him."

"Who's David?"

"Hale you're not the only new werewolf in town."

He seemed a little nervous and stressed after that I wish back then I would have paid more attention. The boys cars were at the dock so we used a speed boat I had. I docked the boat without using my powers thank you very much. We got off.

"Hey I have some stuff at the back of my car so I only have room for one of you girls and your stuff."

"I'll ride with you Hale."

Which left me and Hunter.