The chest

"Why are mermaids so obsessed about their collection?"

"This one's more...personal. But my mom said back in the day who ever had the highest or best collection each year meet the king she won one year now we just do it naturally. Are you done changing?"

"Give me a minute it's hard to change in a car!"

"Sorry I don't have that problem."

Yea but you don't grow fur,have super strength and you can't run 100 miles an hour.

"But I can swim 100 miles an hour. Also control water."

"Fare enough."

He stepped out he was wearing a blue swimsuit. I stepped into deeper water and let my tail form no one was around.

"Grab my hands hold on tight. I mean it. Close you eyes and your mouth we will be under water for a minute Then you will catch your breath. We will go under and retrieve the chest then you will hold the chest and I'll get some friends to help take us back. Got it?"

"I think so?"

He got behind me and put his hand on my shoulders I grabbed his hands in mine not looking him in the face.

"3...2...now!"

We were down in the water 30 seconds in I realized there was an easy and fun way to do this. I turned him around and kissed him.

"You can breath open,your eyes, and talk now."

He opened one eye then the other and took a small breath then relaxed

"Grab on."

I swam all the way there I looked a couple of times to see hunter's eyes in amazement. I stopped outside of the boat

"Here we are!"

"I thought you wanted me to get you a chest not a boat!" He laughed

"It's in the boat." My voice was serious I was scared. I swam in I found the chest exactly how I left it.

"Think you can lift it?"

"That things huge...but I think I can but I may have to be in wolf form."

He tried then failed it moved a little but...not enough he turned to wolf form he bit on to it I practically screamed telling him not to damage it that wouldn't work he used his head and I pushed with him we got it out into the sand I whistled at first nothing happened then a whole bunch of fish and a couple of sharks came we all pushed it to my cove which was currently empty.

"Thanks guys let me get y'all food" I decided to throw in fish food with worms and steak soon they swam off.

"All of those guys I've helped when they were hurt or they live here" I used water to move it into my room, next to the smaller chest
"I couldn't do that under water I'm not that good I'm better at above water or at the top."
I texted Kiki to come over alone it was really important. She came over a few minutes later and her lipstick was smugged. I said goodbye to Hunter and grabbed the key off my dresser. I tryed to unlock the second one but it wasn't the right fit, in the smaller first it unlocked easy. I opened it up there was an old book it was a book of...mermaid, potions, and spells! There were other things in the chest too there was the most gorgeous golden sea shell with pink lining, also a small aquamarine shell, and a ring with a trident on it, also a mermaid bag and a key.