First day of school part 2

I grabbed my backpack it was tan and very cute it had a pocket for my computer and a separate pouch for my iPad also it easily fit all my stuff and have room for one big book or two medium ones and it wasn't a big backpack.  I got in the car he had the hood down it was a mile drive to school but Hunter took the long way which was a mile and a half.

"So."

"So what?"

"You wanna talk about last night."

"No Hunter not really."

"I know I've told you this before but your a good kisser."

I laughed then said "why thank you your not that bad yourself."

We started singing till we got to school. When we rolled a lot of kids were looking at us it made me uncomfortable. I couldn't figure out what was going on. Till I looked behind me it was Audrey she was in a red convertible glaring at me. She wore a very short v neck crop top with a loose bottom it was white you could see her black bra, she had brown glasses and pink bubble gum with three girls with her dressed the same as her but they were wearing black and white bras she was light African American and with black and brown hair which she usually wore them in pig tail Pom Pom like her minions she was also co-captain of the cheerleading team. We parked,Hale parked next to us then Audrey. She turned and looked at me. So her minions glared at me

"I don't know how you got captain but I will talk to coach a and get this fixed."

"So for the third year in a row." I leaned a little closer "It will propel have the same outcome just be glad Kiki got hurt so your co captain just like your boyfriend."

"Well tryouts for football is today I wouldn't be such a hotshot."

"Well only time will tell."

We got out of the car and so did hale and Kiki. A green car pulled up just like Hale and Hunters and parked right next to Hale. So before I go on to the next park Hunter owns a car shop and werewolfs prefer to drive cool cars and whatever territory they subconsciously love the leaders car and must have one but in a different color. The guy in the green car was African American with black hair wearing a red shirt and blue jeans with green shoes.

"David!"

"Kiki!"

She ran up and hugged him. Hunter and I walked over while hale looked nervous

"Hey David how's the car doing?"

"Well it's doing great I love it" He looked at me "you must be aquamarine photos don't do justice."

"Thank you."

"Wait David I showed you a photo of her."

"There in Hunters office."

I smiled then turned toward Hunter "you have a photo me."

"He has like 2 photos of you two then one photo of just you."

"That's so sweet."

"Um guys I hate to be the girl that ruins thing but we have just enough time to get our schedules and walk find our classes."

We got our schedules. I had one class with Hunter one with Kiki one with all four of them but all of my classes are with Hale and David.

I walked to my first class with David and Hale It was AP mathematics,then walked to AP English language Arts with Hale,David and Hunter we ate lunch and got a really good table, then too advanced chemistry with Hale,David and Kiki the final cheer and football. So it turns out David was trying out for all sports but soccer and cheer. Also Hale was playing football and being the mascot.
We taught the new cheerleaders the pyramid and sized them for their uniforms. Every girl gets to design an outfit using our school  colors blue,silver,and black. The school bell rang I changed out of my warm ups and met Hunter in the parking lot.