Confused

Luke's P.O.V.

I don't get it. I don't like this girl but the fact that she is just rejecting me, makes me want her. I just need to know why, cause as far as I know she isn't with anyone.

I don't know what happened to me. When I was in class and I saw her move over to Jason I was a little disappointed because I wanted her to be my partner. I went to look for mine and saw I got the head cheerleader Carmen as my partner. Dammmm!!! she was hot. When my cousin was telling me about the people at this school and he mentioned her he never told me how smoking she was. Plus she was an easy lay, I could work with that.

"Hi I'm Carmen, I heard you were new, want me show you around and help you catch up in school ?"she said to me sweetly with a hint of seduction in her voice.

I smirked at her " I'm Luke and I think you can show me around some places and help me sort out some business thats not school" I said and winked at were which made her start to blush with her face held down trying to cover up and hide.

My smirk widened when I saw her looking at me and started biting her lips. I wanted to do her. Right now right on this table. I looked around to as if anyone was watching but when I turned I saw Jadey actually giving a little genuine smile to Jason and not me

Wait!! I'm not suppose care I have a girl here who is more than willing. I turn my attention back to her noticing her long blonde hair and bright green eyes, but she wore way too much make up but she was still pretty.
Jadey doesnt wear make up and she is beautiful-
Wait what? I'm not suppose to think that ...
I focused back on Carmen. As I looked on her I noticed that she was waiting on me looking for an answer. I wonder what she asked...
I heard her gasped out of shock as she noticed my sudden change in mood towards the conversation we were just having and saw that I no longer cared.Well I don't care. I looked back at Jadey and saw her having a conversation with him. I don't want her to look at him like that

I started to heat up, I was clenching my fists and my jaws. If anyone saw me they would think that I'm a bomb about to blow. She shouldn't like him she shouldn't want him. Why does she give him attention but doesn't even notice me ? Getting girls for me should not be this hard! It's never hard it's always easy.

Before I knew it I found myself walking over to her. I picked her up and turned her around. She was about to say something but before she could I just slammed my lips to hers. I could feel the shocked from her, I thought she would push me away but she didnt . She kissed me back.

I didn't know what to feel. It was like time stopped and it was just the two of us. Our lips moved together in sync like we were one. This is different I hate to admit that. I couldn't hear or see anything I could only feel her as she moved her body closer to mine to get into the kiss better. She felt nice pressed against me. I was about to deepen the kiss but before I could I felt her jump from my lips then I heard the sound of my teacher
" Luke, Jadey detention!" And with that Mr. Johnson left.
Oh shit. What the hell did I just do?