Meeting Grey

Jadey's POV

I walked through the doors of the school just as the bell was about to ring. At the sound of the bell the halls were clearing out, everyone trying to reach to class before the warning well rang. I'm not one to observe rules or follow them so I walked slowly to my class ignoring the late bell as it rang. First class of the day English.

I walked through the doors and all eyes went to me. I looked around until my eyes met deep green ones. I looked up and saw a muscled 6 foot man god standing beside the teacher. The word hot was an under statement to that boy. He was making my insides turn andHe made my little friend jump in excitement just by looking at him.

I was so deep in thought my thought that I didn't notice him smirking at me while the teacher was trying to get my attention.
"Miss Jadey, we can see how fond you are of the new student." Mr Blake the English teacher said with a smile . My cheeks start to lift and as they start to redden from embarrassment I realized and held my head down to get my act back. I lift up with my head again with a blank face. I raised a brow at my teacher n started to head to my seat .
" Next time your late it's detention." Mr Blake said as I took my seat. I looked up and plaster on a smile nice enough to say thanks but you could still see the fact that I didn't care. As he turned to start writing on the board I heard a voice beside me,
"Looks like someone liked the view." I looked across to see the new boy sitting right beside me. I didn't even notice when he came and sat there. I looked at him and then looked away.
"My name is Luke Grey."he said to me and once again I looked at him and looked away. I could feel his eyes piercing through my skin until I heard a small laugh and when I looked I noticed he was no longer looking at me but laughing as he looked on the teacher infront.

Class ended. I sat down and watched everyone exit the classroom. As I was about to get up I was suddenly met by Luke staring into my eyes like I'm some weirdo.
"Do you need some glasses for a better look?" I asked and he just stared at me. He looked shocked."Omg it talks:" he said to me. Wait a minute did he call me an it. Omg he called me an it. Who the hell call me an it .Nobody for sure. I started to grit my teeth in anger as I looked on the boy in front me.
"Nope I can't see much anyways." he said while looking me up and down." Just trying to see if you are human or a robot and wonder why you didn't talk to me before" He answered and I was surprised my mouth hang as I just stared at him. How dare him. How dare he say that to me.
" I know I'm smoking hot and all but please take a picture it lasts longer" he continued and I rolled my eyes got up. I turned to him "I'm human as you can see. Im damm beautiful as you can see and I can see you are a big ass who is not worth my time. I can also see you are some selfish jerk who is good for nothing but walk and talk. So if you excuse me robots like me need to leave" I took a bow, smiled and started to walk away." By the way your not as hot as you think don't fool yourself" I finished and with that I walked through the door. I dont care if what i said meant anything or so, I didn't even know what I said I just spoke what came to my mind. I was furious past angry but I wouldn't let him know that. He said nothing he just let me go and I noticed that he was taking deep breaths like what I said got to him and he was pissed . I walked into the hall and all eyes turn to my direction but not me to the boy walking behind me.

I slightly turned and saw Luke walking behind me with a smirk on his face as he gave the girls he passed a look. The girls suddenly look at him like he was candy and they really want to get a piece of him. Of course he was new and he was really good looking not even I can deny that but, he was a jerk and I really don't like him . Its like what I had said and what happened didnt even faze him anymore. I sighed and just continued to walk until I reached my next class which was Biology and man did I hate that subject. I walked into the class and sat at the back to the left. I watched as Luke entered the class with his smirk until his eyes landed on me and it turned to a blank face. He went and sat at the back of the class to the right. I looked away and plugged in my earphone as I listened music .I really hope we don't have all the same classes cause I think I'm going to get tired of seeing his face.