Date?

Jadey POV

The week was uneventful and boring, and that for me is a very good thing because that means that 'that man' has better things to do than torment my life. I skipped school after getting detention,I think I needed the break anyways.I should really stop thinking about this because my thoughts can bring things to life.

I sat on my bed Friday night listening to my music huming along when I saw a drunk Tom walk into my room. I mentally groaned because I realized my thoughts are coming true and honestly I can't deal with that. Tom slowly made his way to my bed in his unbuttoned shirt and loose short with a wide grin and eyebrows raised.

"Jamey is out at a party, Jake is staying at the neighbours for the night and you my lovely will be rocking my world." I was speechless, I said nothing, showed no emotion on my face,I just turned off my music, closed my eyes and wished that he would go away. But sadly he didnt.

Within seconds the lights were off and I felt a sink in my bed. Then immediately I felt a hand clamped to my face. I have to try and stop this, it's not healthy it's disgusting and heart shattering. Tom started to kiss me from my cheek down to my belly button while he slowly slipped his hands beneath my blouse and started to caress my breasts. This felt wrong and it needed to stop. With all the strength in me I pushed Tom off me and he fell to the ground. I straightened up myself and looked at him while he looked at me. Digust was written all over my face and his was just surprised but, he said nothing he just watched. I walked towards the door, glanced back at him on the floor sitting and walked out.

I walked down the streets of my house with my mind filled with questions about tonight. Why didn't Tom react after I push him? Why didn't he force me tonight? I wonder why he would let me go so easily? Well no need to worry about that because I made it out easy and if that's all it takes to get him to leave me then I better start doing it ,more often.

I continued walking until I reacheda small café and decided to stop by and eat. I took a seat at the corner in the back where no one could bother me. I ordered a cheese burger and milkshake and sat waiting eagerly to taste that mouth of goodness. I mean burgers are life in itself and life is nothing without them. I sat day dreaming about food when a fat and hairy man walked up to my table and stared down at me.I have no time for strangers and no time for weird looking dudes so he needs to go.

"What's a beauty like you doing in a cafe all alone?" The hairy guy asked as I rolled my eyes and fanned him off. He clearly didn't get the memo as he continued talking to me. "You seem like a girl who likes fun let me take you out for dinner or a movie".

"Get lost loser, desperate is written over your face and I would rather be set a fire than be seen talking to such an nasty hairy looking manic so be a nice animal and move" I said waiting for the dusty man to leave but he didnt, He just stood with flames coming out of his ears as his face got read. Before he could react I saw someone touch his shoulder.

"Sorry my girlfriend doesn't like to be bothered and I don't like people bothering her, I would advise you to leave before you get hurt" I heard a thick stirn voice say. If he was talking to me I would be so scared, but wait who just called me their boyfriend? I watched the weird fat man walk away cursing under his breath and saw the mystery savior approach. I smiled as I saw who it was and then guilt took over because I remembered. He sat around my table and smiled at me and I smiled back. I wonder if I should apologize?