Labs

Jadey's POV

"You will be working in pairs for the rest of the year. If you like your partner yes or no I don't care just get my work done, do it properly and don't fail my class. The list is over the side, the assignment on the wall." Mr Johnson, my biology teacher starts to say. I like Mr Johnson he's cool, I just don't like the subject."I'm going to find some food and eat. Don't leave the room don't make too much noise and don't kill each others. Assignment due next week," and with that he left. Can you believe he going to teach through the rest of the year. Maybe he will make me like Biology, plus he's cute for a teacher. Don't judge me I'm only 16, I'm still young.

I walked up to the front of the classroom and looked at the list and I know I don't have to hope and pray because I have terrible luck so I know who my partner is I just need to confirm it. As I look on the paper I see it. My partner Jason Stone. Wait what?
Jason is the class nerd but not your typical one. He is hot thick blond with blue eyes and was on the football team. Shocker I know. He loved school work and his books and spend alot of time reading but of course he has a social life. Anyways I was surprised that for once Faith was with me and I could relax knowing I would pass class and I'm not pairs with Luke.

I walk over to Jason with my normal expression which is blank.I have never spoken to this boy.
" Were partners" I said and sit beside him. He looks at me and gives me a warm smile that makes me smile back. Not a fake smile or a forced one but a little real smile. Something about him just warms my heart.Normally people stay away from me because I'm not the happiest or nicest person to talk to but he actually answers me like I'm a normal girl in class and were friends.
"I know, I'm excited to work with you to get to know you more. You seem cool." And with those words alone I find myself actually wanting to do this project even more with him.
" Since it's due next week I'll be over your house tonight if that's okay with you?" Jason asks and I just stare at him wondering why he was being so nice to me and if he really just ask to come over my house. Truth be told I have never brought anyone to my house. I don't like being there and who knows what Tom will do especially since it would be a boy. " Can we meet at your house instead?" I asked him hoping he would agree. Jason looked at me like something just sparkled in his eyes, he lifted my hand and kissed it ."That's an even better idea. Come round by 5.This project should be fun" He said with a little smirk at the end. I could see myself warming up to him fast and us getting along. Don't get me wrong he's sweet and all and I think I would actually make him my friend but I can't let him know that so I just raised my brows at him with a smirk of my own.

Just as I was about to say something I feel two pairs of hands wrap around my waist and lift me up. I feel someone turning me around and when I look up I'm met with two green eyes but it's not like the ones earlier it was a shade darker.It was like he was angry or was it frustrated. I wasn't sure but I knew those eyes weren't happy.
"What the hell --" before I could finish I feel hands grip my neck and pull at me until I was face to face with him. I could feel his breath against my face as it sent shivers through my body, his lips right over mine. By now I'm sure everyone in class is watching us and I know I need to move because I don't want the attention. Maybe I should scream but no, apart of me wanted to know what it is like, what it felt like. I have decided, and as I was about to say something to stop him I felt his lips crash into mine. My mind said stop him but my body didn't listen and I found myself bring my hands around his neck pulling my self closer to him as I start to kiss him back. Can you believe I didn't even remember that I don't like this boy because if what he said. His arms move around my waist as he tightens his grip around me.

Oh my gosh ! This was my first. Well not my first kiss but my first with someone close to my age and it was .....Oh my gosh. It was like being shot with lightning as the current sends waves through my body. I felt his tongue move against the bottom of my lip and I knew he was asking for access to deepen the kiss. I was so ready to give him that because my second mind was just awaken with him kissing me and it wanted nothing more than getting more of that boy.

"Eh hem" I jumped at the sound of that voice bringing me out of my thoughts and stopping my kiss. I turned ready to hit down anyone who just ruined the chances of having mind number 2 get what she wants only to see Mr Johnson looking at us with his eyes wide open.
"Luke, Jadey detention!" and with that Mr Johnson just left.
Omg how fun will this be.