Chapter 1- The Dream

Jadey's POV

He walked into my room, slowly pushing the door trying not to wake me but I was already awake. I slightly opened my eyes to peek and as I looked I saw him look me dead in the eyes with his very famous smirk.
"I see your awake and you know what I want" he said casually as he closed the door and walk casually towards me.I closed my eyes and started to shiver as his cold words hit me.

"Not another night, not again, please don't do this" I squeezed my eyes and whispered in fear as he sat on my bed and stared at me with a blank expression. He grabbed the hem of my dress and as reflex my hands hit it away. I wonder what reflex I have left after I'm getting use to this. I only felt a sharp pain to cheek as Tom connected his hand to my face. My eyes started to water and panic started to take over. It's really bad to have an angry Tom in my room at night.

I should scream, I should run, jump, cry. I should do something but I knew it was pointless. My room was the only room on the top story of my house that was occupied and it was soundproof. So convenient for Tom. I felt a couple more hits to my face and it brought me back to my situation. Each hit getting worst and more tears falling from my eyes. He jumped on top of me grabbed my hands and looked me in the eyes and he looked into my eyes. He tied my hands on my bed head so I wouldn't move. Then he slowly touched my face rubbing it and smiling while I layed there unable to move and afraid to speak. I was disgusted by his touch but I knew I could do nothing . He would have his way. I watched as he positioned himself to have fun.

I jumped up. My pillow wet from my tears and my body shaking. I needed to clam down.
" It was only a dream , only a dream" I kept whispering to myself trying to believe but, I can hardly tell the difference anymore. Slowly I got up from my bed and started to hum. Music was my escape it was my safe place . Then words came to me.
'It's time to stop the thoughts that come when all I know there right
It's time to stop the things he's done I won't let it ruin my life'
I hummed those two lines all morning as I got ready for school.

I took a quick shower and put on my regular. Jeans pants and a T-shirt. I was never the girl to dress up and put on make up. I was just a normal girl, 5 foot tall, skinny with long blond hair and blue eyes. To me I'm not pretty and not the best to look at but still I won't let people tell me that. Only I can say bad things about myself. Simple I will hurt you if you cross me.

I put on my blank expression and slowly walked down the stairs to see my family
" Hey Jamey, hey Jakey how are my two favourite brother's doing?" I smiled as they were the only family in my house I could get along with.
" Soccer today Jadey. I have my first game ,will u be coming?"Jamey asked me. He is a year older than me.
"I'll be coming to see my son win and impress those girls" I turned to see a tall dark, well built ma walk into the room. My face dropped and my anger stated to rise. I quickly walked over to Jake, my 7 year old brother ,gave him a small kiss and walked to the door.
"Sorry I can't make it Jamey I have stuff to do see u guys later" I said as I opened the door. I stopped and turned to look back at my dad and said "Tom" and then exited through the door and I as on my way.
-----------------------------------------------
THERE IT IS... The first chapter.
Hope u like...
"Jamaican Queen"