Revenge

"So you thought you would get away with it? Not give me what I want? You think that boy can save you? Your gonna learn a lesson tonight." I froze I didn't know what to do I just slowly walked backwards towards the door.
" One more step and it might be the last you ever take" Tom shouted at me and that cause me to stop and my dumb body decided it would be a good time to cry. I felt tears run down my cheeks and I sat on the floor as my sign of giving up.

Tom walked slowly towards me stood over my head and dragged me by my hair until I was standing on my feet. Looking me dead in the eye he used a stern voice to give me orders"Get up to my room take off your clothes lie in my bed and don't move-" he couldn't finish his sentence because I slapped him across his face.
I'm dumb sometimes I thought to myself cause I saw Tom's face turn red and veins started to appear all over his body. Probably I shouldn't have done that. Before I could think anything else I felt a sharp pain on my hand and I shouted out in pain. He cut he, he used the knife to slit my palm open. I used my other hand to hold that one tight trying to stop the blood from flowing out but it was useless "Get to the room now!" and with that I went straight to his room and did whatever he told me to.

..........

I woke up the next morning sore in all places and there was extreme pain being felt in my right palm. I looked down on it n noticed the dried blood around the area and decided to clean it and wrap it. After I finished and layed down on my bed as images from last night replayed in my mind. It made me feel uneasy remembering what happened.  I closed my eyes and sighed, its's Saturday so I think I'm  just going to stay in bed all day and drown in my sorrow. Well I guess it's time to put on a movie to keep me company. Before I could get out my laptop I saw my door open abruptly which cause me to jump in fear, but that was quickly replaced by joy when I noticed it was Jamey and Jake running into my room to tackle me to the floor.

I laughed and used my good hand to try push the boys off me but sadly that didn't work. "Jadey it's ice cream Saturday aren't you gonna take me for ice cream?" Jamey asked me and I frowned.
"Im not well today Jamey can we go next week?" I looked in his face and saw disappointment he didn't say anything just walked out my room

"You've been ignoring us for a while and he really misses you" I really hate when Jake says stuff like that, he always make me feel bad. Jake walked out the room without saying a word. Well that changed my mind. I quickly went to the door and shouted to the boys "Get ready in 15 minutes were going for ice cream." And with that I heard Jamey's shouts of joy from down the stairs. A few hours out with my brothers might just change my mood.

The ice cream shop wasn't far from my house, just a couple of blocks down so we walked. It was nice spending time with my brothers because we got to talk and laugh. Its been a while since we bonded and I'm glad we did. After ice cream we went back go the house and played video games and I played some songs on the guitar for Jamey because he loves hearing me sing. We had a good day together until the front door opened and Tom entered, killing our fun and my mood. I got up from the couch and went straight to my room locking the door behind me. And that's where I stayed for the rest of the weekend, only coming out to get food.