Mi testimonias

This is real, this is me
I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be, now
Gonna let the light, shine on me
Now I've found, who I am
There's no way to hold it in
No more hiding who I want to be
This is me

This is the song I used to sing. A song that I loved to sing. Whenever heard this, it feels like I'm a child again. A child that don't have a problems and no heartaches. I remember when my mom and dad fought. I remember when my sister slapped me without a reason. I remember my brother threw his shoe at me and hit my forehead. I remember my mom disgrace me. I'm the youngest among the three children. This is ME. A story of my life with GOD.

"Antoniette, wake up. It's time to go to school." My sister woke me up, shaking my body.

"Fine. Fine." I groan and stood up. I took a bath and do my daily routines. My classes' starts at one o'clock in the afternoon and ends at eight o'clock in the evening. But I need to go to school 'cause I have a journalist training everyday. I don't have a time to eat my breakfast, I had 2 minutes left before 8. I'm not fond of kissing my mom to say goodbye. I just say, "Aalis na po ako." In English, "I'm going."

My mom had a blood of Spaniard-Chinese that came from my grandfather, Rafael, the Spaniard's blood and from my grandmother, Jesusesa, the Chinese's blood. My dad had a blood of Indian that came from my grandfather, fructoso and my grandmother, pure Pilipina. Some of my friends called me "Indiana Jones" because I really look an Indian (It is obvious. :3). I came from the province of Mindanao, in Davao del Sur but we moved here in Caloocan City.

Yes, yes. I know, right? It's boring. You thought, it is a story. Well, it is a story, a story that you would never forget. WAIT! Kindly finish this first? I made this for English literature for you to understand, except for the readers who had another language. So, let's start.

"Hi, Ate!" Kimberly and Bernard greeted me. In Philippines, we called our older brother, a KUYA while our older sister, a ATE.

"Hello, Kim, Nard."

"Have you finished your article, ate?" Bernard ask, he is a chubby one. XD

"Not yet. How 'bout you?"

"Same." We laughed.

We stop laughing when our school paper adviser come in, in our news room.

"Did you finish your article?" Ma'am asks while putting her bag and things at the table.

"Ma'am, not yettttttt!" we synchronize. Our adviser just laughed and we all laughed again.

As the days passed and the session of lessons finished, I am the top 7.5 in our class. As the days passed by, I get busier and busier and busier. Until I forgot my Academic.

Do you know JESUS? LORD GOD? Me? Yes, I know Him. I know Him by mouth and mind but I didn't know Him by heart. Yes, I always pray to God but I didn't know about my FAITH in Him. The day comes when I learn to join on my friend's cell group, I learn lot of lessons there. After that cell group, I apply the lesson on my life but first I really don't know what are they talking about. But when I joined the Crossfire... Wait, is it a game? Haha! A big NO! it is a church but it is not a religion nor a frat XD but it is a relation with GOD.

As I join the Crossfire... What do you mean by Crossfire? It means that, the CROSS, you are the cross. spread you arms, it is look like a cross right? Then the fire, the fire symbolizes the LOVE of Jesus Christ our Lord. As I join, I learn a lesson about FAITH in GOD then next the INDELIBLE topics. I learn, how to do my devotion. Whenever, whatever I pray to GOD would answer my prayer. Our ALMIGHTY GOD!

I pray to GOD, to stop the pain and heartaches that made by my ex-boyfriend. I cried and cried. God replied to my cries and prayer, He said, "Is there anyone else, who love you, as much as I do? I am here, did I leave you? Did I hurt you? I love you, My child." Cool, right? I just want you to listen this song, "WHEN GOD RAN by PHILIP, CRAIG, and DEAN" Just click the video, guys, please! The message meditate it.

Did you know, as I know God. I've been blessed everyday, wanna know the one of it? There is a day that I really DON'T have a money same as my sister. My mom disgrace and abandoned me and choose her boyfriend over her own daughter but still, GOD is there.

God make a way then boom! I finished it! We can repent on our sins! Let's change! Choose the right way, a way to God our Lord. I'm going to finished it here. Watch the video EVERYTHING SKIT and TOO LATE TO APOLOGIZE drama.

My favorite bible verse: Jeremiah 33:3

'Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know.'

My favorite book: All books in the BIBLE.

My favorite songs: Holy, Holy, Holy; Till I see you; lead me to the cross by hillsong; limitless by planetshakers and Everything by lifehouse.

PS: DO YOU KNOW THE LETTER FROM HELL? Curious? Go to youtube and searched for LETTER FROM HELL but first PRAY TO GOD AND ASK FOR WISDOM!