Riku x reader

Riku x reader
You had been training together to make each other stronger. Riku was training so he could protect Sora, and you were training to protect him. He didnt know that, he thought you were training to protect Kairi. Kairi was your best friend from childhood, which was why you had traveled all this way to find her. You didn't know you'd  meet this silver haired teen who would eventually steal your heart. God how you'd long to snuggle into his side and watch the stars and listen to the waves crash against the shore as you lay in the warm yellow san-"Ouch! Riku, why did you hit me!" You said holding your side. "You weren't paying attention, you need to be vigilant if you want to protect kairi." You sat down and thought, he had to know you weren't doing this for kairi, you both knew she could protect herself. You just hoped he couldn't see through your facade. "Why don't we take a break and get back to it tonight back on the beach." He said and picked you up to your feet. He smiled at you and went on his way.
~riku's pov~
Everything has to be perfect tonight, nothing can go wrong or I'll never live it down.
~readers pov~
I went down to the beach for my training, but riku wasnt there. I looked around for him, then felt a presence behind me. I soon around to find no one, and then my vision was blocked. "Mhm....Guess who~" i blushed since riku was right by my ear. "Riku cut it out, we have to practice." You heard him make a tsk tsk sound as he breathed in your ear. "Oh, you have to know thats not why I brought you here." You felt his lips and teeth graze your earlobe. He slowly started to turn you around. "Riku why are you doing this." When he removed his hands you found you were blindfolded. You felt him kiss your nose, then your cheeks, your eyes, and finally, he planted a passionate kiss on your lips. You closed your eyes and felt the blindfold loosen and fallen to the ground. You put your arms around his neck and kissed back. When you pulled away, he rested his forehead against yours. "Will you allow me to protect you from the darkness? for as long as i am with you, there is light." You could do nothing but nod.