Hades x reader

(gods don't have dna)
Your father really didn't want you coming here. He made that quite clear. But you weren't too important in the eyes of mortals, so no one came to your father asking for favors from you, or other things. You weren't just going to sit around forever, so you snuck out. A lot. It started when you were younger, you would sneak away from your father, Apollo, to play with hercules. When hercules grew up, he wouldn't pay attention to you, so you went to find someone else to pay attention to you. The only person who would was Hades. By the time you began seeing him, you were, in mortal terms, 20 years old. You noticed he was, soft, with you. Kind almost. It just seemed like how every other God treated you, kindness and respect. But it soon turned to flirting, and mutual non-romantic intimacy. That's how you saw it at first, at least. Sitting in his lap as you'd read a book as he'd plan an evil event, arm around you when you two would wander through his domain.
It was a few months ago that you realized you had feelings for him, and just recently that you decided to act on these feelings. Running a hand through his blue flaming hair, down his neck to rest where you'd lazily trace your fingers around as you sat in his lap. He had begun whispering small thoughts into your ear as you read, asking how you had been and the like.
"hades?"
He let out a grunt in almost a questioning tone, as if to say say "Yes?", while he pats his lap for you. Instead of sitting as you usually did, you placed your knees on either side of his thighs, straddling him. He placed a hand on your hip and raised a brow at you, without looking away from the plan he was writing out. You rested your head in the crook of his neck, appreciating his warmth for a moment. You then pulled back and placed kisses along his temple and jaw. he smiled and hummed in content, his other hand abandoning his work to slip into your robes to run along your bare thigh. Then, you heard footsteps approaching. Thinking it was just pain or panic, you leaned in to fully kiss Hades, before hearing a gasp. it sounded too familiar. you turned and saw
"Hercules!" you moved to pull away in embarrassment but Hades tightened his grip on your waist.
"hades, Apollo has been looking everywhere for her! How dare you keep her here!" Hades groaned, laying his head on your shoulder annoyed.
"He isn't keeping me here, i've been coming on my own! How dare my father send you down here to find me when he doesn't pay me any attention when i am home!"
"That's enough (y/n), come on, i'm taking you home!"
"Whether i go home or not is not your decision to make, nor is it my fathers! At this point, I might as well stay!" You grabbed a sliced pomegranate from the platter next to the throne and held it for Hercules to see. You heard a growled laugh rumble from Hades' chest as he pull your hips down to his and tightened his grip, smirking at Hercules. The look of panic on Hercules' face only tempted you more.
"(y/n) you can't do this!"
You felt hades' breath on your ear, "Do it, little one."
You inched it closer to your mouth, lips parting ever so slightly.
"What would your father think?!"
That's what did it. Your lips turned down in a snarl as you clutch the fruit above you, seeds and juice dribbling to your mouth, staining your lips red. You heard Hercules shout but didnt hear what he said as Hades began laughing, then brought your lips to his. you heard hercs footsteps leaving, and Hades pulled your hips down to his, moving your hips against his as he began to grind up against you.
"mmmm...Hades...ah...we..we should stop...he's gonna...ooohh....bring my father..."
"Then we'd better get out of here huh, little one?"