Joseph x reader

"Joseph!" you screamed as you were lifted off the ground, tightly holding his shoulders as he hugged you. "put me down!" he chuckled, "but i haven't seen you in so long!" You scoff at him, "i called you just yesterday!" he hefts you up higher, now holding you more comfortably, and pouts. "yeah, but, that's not seeing you." you sigh, "alright, but please put me down." he smiled at you, big and bright, and sat down where you had previously been sitting, placing you on his lap.
"J-Joseph! i meant on the ground!"
he pressed his nose to your hair, pulling you closer. "this works." your face flushes, gripping his shoulders tighter when his hands move to your waist. "what do you say we, head upstairs, and find a nice dark closet and-" you lean back, swatting his chest. "JOSEPH we are NOT doing that! Caesar is here, Lisa-Lisa is here, we could get caught!" he trailed his hands up your shirt, "but heeyyy, you aren't saying you don't want to." you scoff and shift in his lap. "because i do, but i'm not gonna get caught because you don't have patience." joseph gawks at you, "i do too!" you giggled at his childishness. "really? then i guess i'll hang out with caesar and catch you later." you get up from his lap and bolt to the door, peeking back at him. he held a shocked expression, which you enjoyed, but then he got up from the chair and before he could make his way to you, you ducked out door and ran. "hey (y/n)! how've you-"
"hey suzie-q, can't talk right now, sorry!" you quickly rounded a corner, out of sight.
"suzie-q, which way did (y/n) go?"
you peeled around the corner. suzie-q leaned her head this way and that, "oh, i haven't seen her. sorry jojo, maybe she's out with caesar~"
joseph huffed and turned down the hall opposite you. you look back at suzie as she gave you a wink and a smile. you turned and headed where you know joseph hates going. the soaking room. ever since that incident where he went to get a peek of you and got an eyeful of caesar, he's avoided it like the plague. you also thought you'd get a quick soak.
after stepping in and closing the door, you waited a bit before deciding to actually take a dip. you removed your clothes and ran the water. wrapping a towel around yourself you waited for the tub to fill. in hind sight, the water running was very loud, and it gave you away, because right before you went to take off the towel, you felt hands grab you from behind.
"Gotcha~" his hands snaked up to your chest, where he grabbed the towel. he then pulled it from you, grabbed your clothes from the side table, and ran.
"JOSEPH!"