Lexaeus x reader

For pokemona151

Lexaeus x reader
It was quiet in the castle, and you werent sure why. You went to look for anyone, but no one was to be seen. You even went to see vexen, the man who had found you and brought you to the organization, but he wasnt in his lab. You sighed and opened a corridor to the main sitting room, and upon emerging from it walked right into someone. From the force of hitting the much taller being you began to fall back. You kept yours eyes locked on the ground, but you never made impact. You felt an arm around your midsection, and you were turned and brought to your feet. Instinctively you brought your hands to the persons chest. When you finally looked up, you really had to look up, for he was much taller than you, you then locked eyes with bright blue ones. "I-I'm sorry Lexaeus, I didnt think any was here."
"Just be careful." He says as he walks away, and as he did you thought you saw a small smile creep onto his lips.

From then on you guys had started encountering eachother more, and when you did there would always be some kind of contact, whether it be just a small brush of his hand on yours, or him full on grasping your arm. You two had started to become close, and it didnt go unnoticed by your closest friend Xigbar. He would always pop out of nowhere after an encounter between you and Lexaeus. Like now, you had just had a small talk with Lexaeus about your upcoming mission tonight, and right when he left Xigbar popped up to tease you. "Sooo, how are things goin with the lil' love birds" he said with a grin, and you pushed his face playfully with a chuckle as you left to get your orders from Saix.

You and Lexaeus were fighting a pretty high class heartless, and you had made your shot while Lexaeus distracted it. But it wasnt distracted and came right for you. All you heard was Lexaeus yell "(y/n)!" And when you looked back the heartless swept its arm at you, you were thrown back and made impact with a building blacking out.

When you awoke, you looked around dizzily, not being able to move your head. You felt a hand in your hair and lips making soft contact with your forehead. You looked up to see lexaeus looking down at you with a smile. You hopped up, now kneeling with his thighs between your knees and you put your hands on his chest. He smirked at you, and arm resting on the back of the couch, the other still in your hair. You smiled wide as you brought your hands to the sides of his face gently and kissed him, him opening his mouth and tilting his head to deepen the kiss. The arm that was resting on the back of the couch coming to rest low on your hip, his thumb stroking it lovingly. You only stopped when you heard a wolf-whistle and you turned to see Xigbar smirking and turning to run. You moved to stand to go after him, but stopped when you felt Lexaeus's hands move down to take a tight hold on your ass. He took you chin between his thumb and fore finger, and smirked at your flustered expression and kissed you passionately, before standing and leading you through a corridor of darkness.