Josuke x reader

It was a typical friday night in the summer. Josuke, Okuyasu, koichi, and you were all hanging out at josukes house. It was about 8 and rohan was hosting a bonfire of sorts at around nine thirty so you and the boys decided to hang out and play some video games, (or rather, just watch josuke play, seeing as how koichi didnt get the appeal, oku didnt last too long against josuke, and you preferred to comentate). It was a lot of josuke trying and failing, trying and failing, passing the level, moving on to the next, and failing that one. Yknow, normal. That was when the alarm you had set went off, signaling it was time for you to get ready to go to rohans bonfire. Both okuyasu and you bolted up right on the couch calling dibs on shotgun in josukes car. Instantly, you both looked to Josuke for his input on who was faster, and without looking up from the screen, he responds, "y/n was faster". You cheer in triumph, hitting okuyasu in the arm lightly. He responds with a glare, and you mock him with the same. He breaks, laughing as he stands and stretches. Koichi had prepared a bag of things to bring to the bonfire and had set it by the door. "Come on Jojo its time to go!" He grunts but gets up, shutting off the game system and striding to the door. Youre almost out the door when you duck back in, "goodbye Ms Higashikata! Thanks for letting us crash for a bit!" "Be safe!" She chimes back from somewhere in the house. You smile and close the door, walking over to the car, rejoicing at the fact Okuyasu honored your silent agreement, leaving the front seat open for you.

You arrived at rohans place rather early, so you and the boys decided to help set up. You had poured chips from assorted bags into different bowls and Josuke set them around. Koichi and Okuyasu decided which soda flavors would go best with each type of chip and set them in coolers by the chips. You had finished pouring the last bag of chips into the bowl and went to grab it to set it out. When your hand grasped the side of the bowl josukes hand landed on top of yours. He pulled away after a second, apologizing and rubbing the back of his neck. You chuckle and bring the chips outside. By now people had already started to arrive.

It was almost midnight and everyone had filed inside to dance to the music someone had started blaring. You sat by the fire because you felt like watching the flames dance in the dark sky. You heard shuffling behind you an someone sat down next to you. You looked over to see josuke, looking at the fire a little worriedly. "Whats wrong Jojo?" He smiled a little at you calling him Jojo, he would never admit it, but he liked when you called him that. "What would you do if you liked someone but you didnt know how to tell them?" You thought for a moment, then said, "Well i would try to get close to them first." He turns to you, "what if i already am?"
"Then go for it, and if your feelings are true, then theyll like you back." You smiled at him, and before you knew it his lips were on yours, and you melted into his arms. You pulled away and looked into each others eyes, and he gives you his cheesy smile. You laugh together, and sit to enjoy the fire for the rest of the night.