NAMJIN

fluff
〜〜
"Ah, Jin-hyung, I cut myself again." Namjoon called out to Jin as he stared at the fresh cut on his finger.

Jin looked over with an unamused expression. He went to Namjoon's side and observed the wound. He took it and rinsed it.

"Come, I'll teach you how to properly cut the onions." Jin walked behind him, his arms moving around Namjoon's torso as his hands held the rapper's.

He started to cut slowly, teaching him the techniques of cutting it safely. Namjoon stiffened up from the close contact of his hyung. His heart was beating fast, faster than he could ever rap. His hands shook in Jin's hands.

"...That's how you cut onions." Jin removed his arms from Namjoon and leaned against the counter beside him, "Do you understand now?"

Namjoon panicked slightly. While Jin was teaching him how to cut, he was too busy thinking about how Jin was pressed against his back. All he could do was stare at Jin with a nervous expression.

Namjoon scratched his cheek and stared at the tiled floor, "Yeah, about that. I was distracted while you were teaching me."

Jin was silent for a moment. He stared at Namjoon, no expression whatsoever.

"Distracted by me?"

"Ye- I mean, no, of course not."

"Admit it, my looks got you distracted. I'll do the onions, you go prepare the table, alright?" Jin walked away and patted Namjoon's back teasingly.

END
It's my first male ship fanfiction HAHA. First time, okay? I'll improve on it 🌚🐢