SOPE

fluff.
〜〜
Bangtan members were recording their new song for their upcoming album. Vocalists were separated from the rappers for recording. Namjoon got up and entered the recording studio, leaving Hoseok and Yoongi alone.

Yoongi leaned back and closed his eyes while Hoseok scanned his lines once more. It was silent except for the faint sound of voices that belonged to members currently recording.

Hoseok snuck a glance at Yoongi upon noticing the sudden silence. They were not usually this quiet. Worried, he asked, "Are you alright?" Yoongi merely modded in response, massaging his aching temples.

"I just have a small headache, that's all." Yoongi murmured, loud enough for Hoseok to hear. The younger of the two looked at him with concern written on his face. He knows how hard Yoongi had been working for their beloved ARMYs. He had sleepless nights just to write songs for the band. Continuous performing, song writing, travelling and ending up with jet lags were affecting his, and the other members' health greatly.

Hobi motioned for his poor hyung to lay on his lap to massage his head. Yoongi did so, squeezing his eyes shut from the immense pain. Hobi raked his soft hands through the elder's hair, massaging his scalp and soothing the stressed man.

Shortly after, Namjoon exited the recording studio. He gawked at the sight of his band members who were supposed to record after him, asleep instead of being awake and alert.

"Aish, wake up. You both have to record, you know?"

END
Well, this isn't romance either, just a random idea that popped into my mind in school :p also, not meant to be long :>