YOONGI

soulmate! au // PAUSE
~~
Spring has finally arrived, winter slowly melted away, revealing the lush green leaves of the trees, grass and bushes. The sun in the sky was not up birds flew by, creating a peaceful atmosphere.

I stretched, relaxing my muscles before proceeding for my morning jog. Filling my ears with music flowing from my earpiece, I hummed to the song as I jogged down the uneven pathway of the park.

The temperature was still chilly, considering the fact that I was out at the early hours of the day. The sky was still dim, the moon was still high up yet almost unnoticeable. A few people were out as well, taking their dog out for a walk or doing just the same as I was.

Taking a short break, I gulped down water from the nearest water fountain. Music was still blasting in my ears, keeping my adrenaline up as it played.

Suddenly, the music stopped. I looked up from, confused. I took out my phone from the pouch attached to my bicep. I was continuously tapping the play button, but it didn't seem to work. Frustrated, I returned my phone to wear it was and continued my jog. A few steps, and the music started itself once again. Quietly sighing to myself, I resumed my jog. It must have been some kind of bug with the music app.

¤¤¤

Unbeknownst to her, someone else had the same experience as she did. He was walking passed the water fountain, music blasting in his ears as well. He was looking for some kind of inspiration for his song he promised to finish by the end of the week. The song stopped playing when he passed the water fountain, stopping him in his tracks. Was there a bug? When he stood silently tampering with the options of the app once again, the music started playing again. Finding it oddly suspicious, he looked up amd searched around the area.

Taehyung joked about soulmates, of course he probably would not really take what he said seriously, and that one of the members would probably meet their soulmate at a very weird situation.

Doesn't hurt to see if it would work, right? He turned and took abglance at his surroundings, searching for anything or anyone significant. He turned around, finding a lady who was in the midst of jogging. She was just drinking from the water fountain earlier.

He immediately started following her, curious of what would happen. As he drew closer, the music stopped once again, so did the lady in front of him.

He heard a breath of frustration as she tried to fix the music app. Wanting to experiment, he stepped back bit by bit, creating a fairly large distance between the both of them. The music started playing once again, eliciting a sigh of relief.

He quickly approached her, hesitantly tapping on her shoulder. She spun around, displaying an irritated expression from her phone.

"Um, hello. I think I know what's the problem with your phone," he talked with an uneasy tone, "um, observe what happens."

He demonstrated what he observed, stunning her. He shrugged, portraying an amused face, it being contagious, her face grew from being irritated to one of amusement.

"That," she stopped to laugh, making his heart flutter, "is quite cool."

"Right?" He raised his hand, requesting for a handshake, "The name's Yoongi. Nice to meet you in this situation."

"Y/N and likewise," she giggled and returned his handshake.

END
lololol idea from a friend. had a ton of fun writing this, aha i also got inspired from 'your name' << its a movie that was released few days ago, i recommend you to watch it!! >>
thanks for reading aha :D