Chapter 3

Vianney get up c'mon or your going to be late!" he said barging into my room without knocking.

I rolled over and sat up "Late for what? and didn't they teach you how to knock." So disrespectful just cause hes a guy dosent mean he has to act like one.

"Did you forget you have to get fitted for a gown for tomorrow's ball?" he glared at me. Not answering my question at all.

"Nice hair by the way. " he said with a smirk on his face.

I quickly pulled my covers over my head.

"Shut up! Do I really have to wear a big puffball dress can I just wear one of mine."

"No, as much as I would love to see you in one of yours you have to wear a big puffball?"

"What why??" I said whining like a little kid.

"Like I've said it's tradition and you have to dress properly for these kind of events."

Ugh I was getting tired of 'it's tradition' stuff.

I got off the bed and pushed him out the door."Now get out so I can get ready so we can get this thing on the road."

He stopped and I ran into him. "Um no, you are going by yourself to this, sorry I have unfinish business I have to take care off."

"Great well then im getting whatever I want!! Now get out of my apartment!" I yelled at him.

He gladly walked out and left. I took a shower really fast wrapped my towel around me then as I was getting out I tripped and cut my arm. Great just what I needed ugh why did I have to be so clumsy. I got up and washed the cut off but it wouldnt stop bleeding so I wrapped it.

I went to my room and got dressed. I put on a top with a skirt and some leggings and some flats. I grabbed my purse, locked the door and I tried to imagine I was doing something else and not trying on dresses all day and tried to forget my arm was throbing with pain.

As I walked out I ran into Mike again. I swear I was getting tired of him.

"What are you doing? Do you stalk my apartment or something?" I asked walking away from him.

"No I just wanted to come say hi to my babe." he smiled. Putting his arm around my shoulder. I pushed him away.

"Im not your babe so leave me alone and stay away from me."

"Wait dont forget my kiss." He grabed me and kissed me again.

"Would you quit doing that or im going to get a restriction order on you." I said wiping my mouth and slapping him. I was really getting tired of this.

He smiled and waved. I just stomped away mad.

I had a little hard time finding the shop since I had never been to this part of town. Lucas of course knew everything since he lived here all his life. When I got there I got greeted by this older sales lady.

"Welcome how may I help you?"

"I was sent here by Luke to try on dresses, he says your a friend of his family.." I answered.

"Well you can say that and I've been expecting you. I am so happy I have been waiting for this moment as you can say for a thousand years."

What me trying on dresses I mean who gets happy with that. "What do you mean?"

"Don't worry about it im just talking to my self. Now lets get started you have a lot to try on." she said with a smile.

How much I was dreading this, I couldnt wait to get out of there. She made me try on so many dresses. Some were big puffballs and some were so small they barely covered anything but they weren't actually what I thought they were going to be.