Chapter 5

"Vianney and Luke."

They announced as we descended the stairs together. I could already feel their eyes on me and hear them whispering. I could feel it was getting hot or maybe it was just me.

"Everything is going to be fine just relax and have fun." he said.

As we finally reached the bottom a bunch of girls swarmed Luke ignoring & pushing me.

"I see you found someone to replace me." said a girl with beautiful short hair that reached her shoulders. She had a beautiful green strapless gown. She looked like those snotty girls who always get what they want.

"Lucia I didn't replace you. Where over remember, I dumped you."

"No you didn't, you said we were taking a break you love me."

"I never loved you Lucia and you knew that. I told you we could try but that I didn't love you like you loved me."

She looked taken aback as if she was trying to make sense of what he just said. "You said we were going to work this out, you don't love her."

"Actually yes, I do thats why I'm getting married to her. She is my life now and I can't go on another day without her."💘

Out of nowhere Luke pulled me towards him and kissed me. I wasn't really expecting this. I responded and kissed him back. As soon as he was kissed me he pulled away with a smirk on his face.

"Your going to regret humiliating me like this Luke." Where her last words before she walked out. Nobody was paying attention to what just happened a few minutes ago but the girls who surrounded us. I still couldn't believe Luke said that. Now I'm all confused.

"Can I please have your attention." Luke's father shouted and everyone quieted down.

"I want to thank you all for coming, tonight we celebrate my son, Luke's engagement to the lovely young lady Vianney Vladimer."

Everyone raised their glass and exclaimed, "To marriage and happiness."

I drank my wine glass really fast making me dizzy.

"Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss." The crowd was chanting. I looked at Luke and he took my wine glass, grabed me and dipped me for a hot passionate kiss. It felt so good to have his lips on mine. He made everything more exciting.

"Awwwwwww." said everyone.

That brought me back to reality and I stopped kissing him. He looked into my eyes then he whispered in my ear "your beautiful." I could feel my face turning red. Everyone looked at us an clapped. From there on the night went by fast and blurry until Luke took me out to dance.

"May I have this dance?" he said in an accent

I giggled, "yes"

He grabed my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Did you really mean what you said earlier?"

"Only if you feel the same way"

"Well to be honest with you I don't know how I feel. Im so confused I have all these mixed feelings.

"So that's a maybe?"

"Yes."

"Why don't we get out of here and have our own fun." he whispered in my ear.

"What are you waiting for let's get out of this hell hole."

He grabed my hand and pulled me though the crowd. Nobody really noticed us slip away.