Chapter 8

We arrived at his parents house at noon. He helped me get to his room and set there.

'Ill be back im going to go get us some food."

"Ok, ill be wating right here." I smiled at him. He came close and gave me a peck on the lips before he left.

I closed my eyes and 15 minutes later I heard noises outside by the balcony. What was that? S**t some one is probably trying to break in. I saw a shadow of a man, he opened the door and it was Max.

"Again! leave me alone and get out of here! I never want to see you again."

"Nothing you say is going to push me away and I came to plead you to come with me."

"Im not going anywhere with you !" I yelled.

"Stop saying that I know your going to end up changing your mind."

"What makes you believe that?" What did he know, I would never leave even if it wasnt with Max.

"You dont know Luke like I do, I know what he is capable of."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Never mind I just came to tell you that im here if you ever change your mind and that I love you never forget that."

Max was going crazy, I knew Max and Luke knew eachother from before but they were never friends they hated eachother.

"If you don't get out of here I'm going to call the police."

"I'll see you later babe."

"I'm not your--"

He kissed me again for the hundredth time. I kissed him back out of impulse and he pulled back. "That's more like it." he said claiming my lips again. His kisses were nothing compared to Luke's but it didn't  mean I didn't like kissing Max. His lips were soft and inviting that I didn't want to stop kissing him. Maybe after this he would leave me alone.

"What's going on here!" Luke yelled looking at me. Not again, why did he always show up before and not after. He probably thought I was playing him.

"Luke I can explain." I said but he didn't even let me talk.

"Get out of my house you dirty bastard." Luke went at Max and punched him probably breaking his nose since I heard something crack. He grabed him by the shirt and threw him out the hallway.

"Luke!" I yelled but he wouldn't listen. I got up and followed them. Luke had Max again and threw him down the stairs.

I had never seen this side of Luke and to tell you the truth I was afraid. Max rolled down and got up like he hadn't fallen a gazillion of stairs and walked away but not before he looked at Luke dead in the eye.

"Your going to pay for this and I love you Vianney never forget that."

He was really bad his leg was twisted in a way a leg shouldnt look like and he was bleeding all over his face.

After Max left Luke turned around and gave me a look of pure hatred. He had never looked at me like that. He came at me and pulled me by the arm making me drop my crutches in the process.

"Ouch! Luke my ankle!" he was basically dragging me. He took me back in the room and threw me on the bed. He didnt even say anything. He walked around the room and threw everything. Breaking anything on his path. He walked out fuming and didnt say anything after that. I heard his footsteps fade away and then it was pure silence.

I couldnt hold it anymore and I broke down. I really hurt him this time but I didnt mean too. I was just trying to get rid of Max but that didnt go well either. I just hoped he would come back soon so we could work it out. I just sobbed until I fell asleep.

When i woke up later it was dark. I turned on the light and noticed the whole room was clean and fixed. I even had my crutches next to me. I  got up, got my cutches and walked to the door but it wouldnt open. He didnt dare lock me in here. 

''Hello? anybody!! Open this door!" I banged but no one opened it. Ugh who does he think he is locking me in a room like an animal. I wasn't his property and he couldn't hold me captive here. I went to the balcony to see  maybe anyone pasisng by but nothing.

It was a silent and creepy night. I also didnt see Lukes car in the driveway. I grabed my phone and called him, but it sent me staright to voicemail ugh that ass.

I knew agreeing  to this was a bad idea. It was pass midnight when I heard noises. I looked through the window and it was Luke a  very drunk Luke. He couldnt even stand up. I heard him come up the stairs, so I knocked on the door.

"Luke open this door." I said, but nothing happened. I leaned on the door and put my ear against it. I heard foot steps followed by a sound of a slammed door.

It had been two weeks locked in this room.  Every morning I woke up breakfast was sitting on my bedside. Luke hasnt even bothered to talk to me & everyday he came drunk.

My ankle was getting better which was good thing because once it was fully healed I was leaving. I didnt really care that I had promised to help him. If he was just going to treat me like a piece of property and not respect me I would rather not be part of his life no matter how much it hurt me, tonight I was breaking out.