Chapter 4

When I woke up the next day someone was pounding at my door. Like usual that was Lukes kind way of waking me up.

"Vianney!"

Shit I was late for something. I got out of bed and ran for the door. "Calm your horses down." I yelled. It was Luke and he was furious damn what was wrong with him.

He was about to yell at me but then he just stopped and stared. What was he looking at. Did I have a bug in my face or something. "umm hello!?" I waved my hand in front of his face.

He cleared his throat and said. "Yes your late remember what today is?"

I thought over a minute. "Of course I know what today is duh." I had no idea what he was talking about.

"Can you please put some clothes on, your distracting."

I turned bright red embarrassing but what was he doing looking at me. "Sorry I'll be back, come in and sit down."

I ran into my room. Woah I'm distracting. I had forgot I had answered the door wearing my shorts and a skimpy tank top. I quickly changed and put on some skinnys and a hoodie & went out to Luke.

"What's up?"

"Your late did you see what time it is?"

"No I just woke up."

"Its noon and your late we need to start getting ready."

"Ok I get it now. But im freaking out since I'm engaged and getting married." All of this was really frustrating, I don't even remember why I even agreed to this plan!

"I'm nervous and freaking out too if that makes you feel any better."

"No it doesn't it just makes me worry somethingis going to go wrong."

"Come here."

He reached out to me and held me tight.

"We should get going because we still need to get there."

I had forgotten we still had to drive an hour to the place where his parents lived and where were hosting the ceremony.

We went down stairs and got in his car. This was going to be a long car ride. We didn't say much on the way there, he let me listen to my music and didn't bother me.

"Hey were here" Luke said as he woke me up and got out the car.

As I stretched out, while Luke went around and opened the car door for me.

"Wow this place is big as a palace!" I exclaimed.

"Well let's get going so you can meet my parents"

I got back in the car, I closed the door and locked it.

"Get out and let's go we don't have time for this."

"No!"

"Vianney don't make me do something were both going to regret." he said glaring at me.

"I dare you" I screamed through the glass.

And dare he did. He clicked the little remote control on his keys and the doors unlocked.

I had forgotten it was an automatic car. -_- I immediately got up and started climbing to the other side and as I opened the driver seat door Luke grabed my leg and pulled me.

I tried holding on to the seat but no luck. I even tried kicking his beautiful face but nothing. He had a tight grip on my waist. He pulled me out, closed the door & swung me over his shoulder.