Chapter 6

We arrived at his parents place, we went up the stairs quietly and straight to his room. "I'm taking a shower!" we both exclaimed at the same time.

"This is my house so I shower first. Your welcomed to join me if you like."

"No thank you I'd rather wait." I ran towards the bathroom and locked the door before he realized what was going on.

"Real mature I'll just shower across the hall." he shouted at the door. I felt like a winner ugh I was starting to sound like Charlie Sheen. I took off my dress, got in and just stood in the shower. The water felt really relaxing against my back. After I finished showering and drying myself I wrapped the towel around me and walked into the room. That's when I saw Luke butt naked. I screamed and covered my eyes but not before I really looked at him.

"Luke why are you naked?!?

"Well since you decided to shower in my bathroom I had to go to the other one where there wasn't any towels."

"So you just walked across the hall butt naked?!?!

"Yes, I did is there something wrong with it?"

"YES!!" I yelled, "You just can't walk around showing your stuff, what if someone saw you!"

"Its my house and awww you don't want anyone else to see what's soon yours to be."

I still had my hands over my eyes and I stood there with only a towel. "What do you mean?"

"That you care that someone saw my goods." I looked at him and he winked at me.

"Could you please put some clothes on."

"Why does me being naked bother you?"

No you look so fine naked if it were up to me i would love for you to stay like that. What am I thinking 😳

"Hello anybody there? I think your speechless because of my sexiness." By now Luke was standing in front of me.

"Can you just get dressed."

"You know I wouldn't mind if were naked too."

"This is getting awkward, just get out so I can get dressed and no I don't care if anyone sees all your glory."

"Mood killer I know you want me." he walked away to is dresser. He grabed some boxers & put them on but not before I glimpsed at him like damn he looked so sexy that I wanted to grab his sexy ass and make out but I had to be strong.

"Happy!"

"Whatever I don't care I'll just get dressed in the bathroom." I grabed my clothes and went into the bathroom. I put on my bra and my underwear then my jeans but when I finished putting my tank top on I noticed Luke standing at the door.

"You pervert can't you knock!"

"Don't worry I didn't see anything but nice boobs by the way."

"You sick pervert."

"Hey I just came in to brush my teeth and how am I a pervert if I'm your fiancé, I mean you saw me naked why can't I see you get dressed." Damn he caught me staring. "Or what did you think I didn't see you gawking at me. You were rapping me with your eyes." he said as he brushed his teeth.

"That is not true how was I supossed to know you were naked in there?" I pleaded my case.

"I mean after you saw me while I was putting my boxers on." I started brushing my teeth so I wouldn't have to answer him. "But dont worry I don't mind." he said.

I finished brushing my teeth and blowed dried my hair. As I walked out the bathroom Luke grabed my arm and pulled me towards him. He kissed me passionately them let go of me and walked towards the door.

"Let's go we don't want to be late I to places to show you." What was that all about he just left me here all hot and bothered.

*Later that day in the car*

"Where are we going today?"

"Well I'm going to take you all around town so you can see this place and so people can meet my beautiful fiancé." I blushed and turned around, I still remembered the kiss he gave me a few minutes ago. We got there around noon, after awhile Luke started conversation again and acted as nothing had happened .

"So what do you want to do first?"

"Can we grab something to eat because I'm starving ."

"Of course my lady." He pulled me closer and wrapped his arm my waist. It felt amazing having him so close. I knew this was part of the charade but a girl can dream cant she.

"Well I'm stuffed what are we doing now?"

"I'm taking you sight seeing."

We walked all around town and he showed me shops, places he used to hangout basically where he grew up. "You lived in a very nice town and everyone basically knows you. It sounds like you had a very happy childhood."

"You sound like you didn't."

"I did or so you can say but I'm adopted so I never met my real parents and we moved a lot so I never really grew up in one place." He reached over and hugged me. By then we had arrived to a park and we were just sitting in the grass gazing at the sunset. "But I did meet a lot of people through my childhood but no real friends as you would say."

"We never really got along since we met senior year but now you have me and we can be friends no matter where life takes us."

"Well its good to know someone cares about me." We sat there just looking at the sky. He had his arm around my shoulder while I laid my head on his. It felt good just to be in each others company.

"Let's get some smoothies, I'm thirsty aren't you?"

"Yes."

We walked into the smoothie shop, which looked really nicely decorated. "What kind do you want?" "Strawberry." I sat down while he ordered.

"Hey Vianney, nice to see you again." Said Max.

"What are you doing here, are you stalking me or something?"

"I told you I wasn't going to let you marry someone you don't love."

"How would you know if I love him or not"

"I know you that's why and because I know you still feal something for me."

He was really creeping me out, I don't even know why I went out with him. I didn't really want Luke to see Max, so I pulled him outside. "What's going to take you to leave me alone?"

"Until you promise you won't get married & break your engagement."

"I can't do that, I love Luke and I can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him."

"I know you don't mean that, you love me." Max smacked his lips against mine and wouldn't let go. "Let me go!" I mumbled, I pushed but it didn't work. Then I heard something fall and Max pulled away. "Luke!" he had seen everything. He walked away and left.

"See what you did! I hate you! I screamed at Max, slapped him and ran after Luke.