Chapter 7: The Plot

Did that just happen?

"Hey, I want to go slow alright?" I said biting my lip. He put his forehead on mine and chuckled. "Don't worry, you've already got my spot on the floor" He said smiling.
I smiled. "Took you long enough"

"I'm Going to head Home. My brother is bound to come banging on the door at some point." I said chuckling. "See you later Princess" He said leaning in for me to give him a kiss. I chuckled but gave it to him. "Don't get used to it" I said

"Why not? Your mine now." He said. I smiled as I walked down the stairs and got into my car and drove off.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Good Morning Sweety" My mom said as put my car keys on the kitchen counter. "Hey mom" I said taking a seat. "Where'd you go last night? Friends house?" She asked while sipping her coffee. "Yeah, Fell asleep during the movie. Sorry I didn't tell you and dad" I said.

"I know you can take care of yourself, so no worries. I told your father so don't worry about him asking you neither" My mom said and I sighed in relief.

"Where is dad?"

"Meeting" I nodded. "And Josh?" She looked towards the Kitchen entrance.
Here we go.

"Hey bro" I said trying to completely ignore what happened on the phone.

"So you told mom you were At Xavier's house last night" He said. Mom looked at me with her eyebrows raised.

"Why are you making it such a big deal?!" I said getting frustrated. "Because it is. You don't know his abilities Avery. He can make people do and feel anything he wants them to. What your feeling for him now is only because he's making you feel that way." He said raising his voice getting agitated.

I took in a deep breath and breathed out slowly. The room temperature dropped and you could see my breath in the air. My eyes change to a bone chilling electric blue.
I was rigid. I stood up and walked up to him.

I hated this side of me but I have no control.

I looked him in the eye and chuckled. His heartbeat went fast and he looked at me with pure fear in his eyes. He tried to put his hand on my shoulder but hissed at him. "Dont Touch Me!"

"Listen and listen well. I Don't Give a Damn what you think Or how you feel towards him. So Shut up and Sit down!" I yelled shoving him onto a seat. "He told me about his abilities and warned me himself. If anything, I had feelings before he could even say a word to me! So stop telling me to stay away... Because I Wont." I said breathing in and out violently. I was so furious.

"Alright Sis." He said Getting up so calmly "Don't make me regret It" He said with a side smile but I could feel his heart beat and it still pounded uncontrollably

I sat down and calmed myself. The room went back to it's normal temperature and my eyes went back to normal but my fangs stayed out.

"Well that was something" My mom said Dinking her coffee. I totally forgot she was in the room. "Sorry Mom" I said. She just chuckled.

"Apologies aren't necessary. You waited so long, because you cared to much but You stood your ground and made your brother believe in your decision. You'll make a great queen Avery." She said as she left the kitchen.

You'll make a great queen Avery I repeated in my mind. I smiled at the thought and went upstairs to shower and all that junk.

I heard the door Slam and jumped up almost dropping my phone on the floor.

"Daddy!?" I said running down the steps.

He looked Horrible. His hair was a mess and hus clothes were ruffled. "Dad?" I asked walking up to him slowly. He remained quiet. I saw my mom walk in, but she paused.
"Daddy? What happened?" I asked. He looked up and his eyes were glowing red. I jumped back a little frightened. "Sis, You Alright?" I heard my brother running down the stairs.

He paused when he saw dad.
"They want to get rid of me." He said.

"Well I mean yeah as king... So one of us-"

"No Avery! As in kill! Burn! Stab!" He said rigid. "They think I'm to Powerful. They say its not healthy" He said frowning. Something isn't right. I can feel it. Why would they want to kill him? The vampire King is supposed to be powerful... Stands above all Vampires And Pure bloods.

"Thats a load of shit" I said. "Avery watch your mouth" My mother warned me.

"What!? It is..." I walked up to dad and rested my hand on his shoulder. "Why do you think they wanna kill him?! Huh!?" I said yelling at all of them. They looked as if they had a trillion answers. I felt disgusted because I could only find one.

"Its Because there scared! There scared because they cant overthrow him if they wanted to! They cant control him. He's a threat." I said putting some sense in there brain. They all had blank expressions.

"Its fine dad, they cant make any real decisions without having the councils consent." My Brother said completely disregarding what I said while mom and dad agreed. "Are you Retarded?!" I couldn't believe what I was hearing. "What makes you think they'll go to the council? The council wont agree with them...you know that. They'll take it into there own hands. Whether its approved or not." I said looking at each and everyone of them.

"So what do you propose we do Avery?" My brother said smirking.

You think I don't Have an idea... Do you? I thought to him. He smiled and shook his head No.

"Where taking matters into our own hands. First things first, where advising a plan with the council. Dad lets go"